• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Profit-ForexSignals.com (was ProfitFxSignal.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Anna,
You are at the midpoint of trying to improve your firm's miserable reputation.
After resolving a few past customer complaint issues, you need also address the legitimate questions asked by members.
Yet, you have ignored Pharaoh's repeated requests for you to document your advertised claims regarding your claimed awards.
There are substantial discoveries regarding the legitimacy of many claims your firm has made that may be published shortly.
You have 24 hours to come clean on your own.
BTW, please do provide us your ID (as you offered to provide upon request) awhile back.
I really need to know
your last name
your precise title with the firm
your registrar
your principals' full names and registration numbers
firm's physical address
firm's voice phone number
firm's fax phone number
Do you think that these requests are impertinent for the PR Manager of a public entity?
We here at FPA are still awaiting documentation on your public regulatory status, if any; and a statement regarding the regulatory status of your firm.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
I forgot to mention, "you from FPA waiting here", where is FPA located, what is physical address? What are FPA phone number, our phone numbers are published at our website, and you can reach us any time. You use only emails for contacts with members, what is FPA registration number.

I believe that all of us deserve to see that before we try to prove our self to FPA. I believe that you agree with me.

All documentation what you ask, I will provide you immediately when I see yours, so everything what you ask from me you should first show to us (all your members) and then ask that we also provide all of that to you. It is really fair. I would like to know with who I dealing. Also all our members who ask for that information get it immediately from us.

I believe that I am fair, or I am not fair.

About Pharaoh, I do not ignore his request, I ignore him, he insult me, and I do not have nothing to talk with him until I do not get apologies from him. You BIGT are fair so far with me, and you have manners and you are not subjective, so keep to be like that and I will cooperate with you.

Anna

P.S. I noticed that you have bring CAUTION to higher level, so I will not be surprised that I see that we are claimed by SCAM company very soon.
With one I must agree with you, yes, I resolve all my members problems, and there is no any of my member who is not happy because he had work with my company.

Anna,
I am not an administrator of FPA, just a member, volunteering my expertise to other members.
I post here under my real name, my NFA registration number 0278164, which is public information.
You can go to the NFA website and do a background check here:
BASIC Search
I have also posted my SEC and NYS License#s, which are also public information.
You and I are fiduciaries. You have responsibility for the safe keeping of the funds of others.
I have supplied my credentials, you HAVE NOT.
I consider it bizarre that your company can operate without registration with anyone, which is why you cannot produce them.
FPA is a public FORUM, not a fiduciary! It does not take funds from people, trade, or hold them as do you (your company).
FPA is a wide open operation, that is under continuous attack by scam artists and thieves because it stands up to criminality.
It has no moral or legal obligation to disclose it's principals and employees, and for security reasons it would not be advisable for them to do so.
Your lack of compliance to a simple request for firm identification, and the name of it's principals, their registration and location should be prosecutable under law, in any decent legal system.
Prove your firm is licensed, or admit that it is not and is not required to be.
It is as simple as that.
AI

Last edited:
Anna,
I am not an administrator of FPA, just a member, volunteering my expertise to other members.
I post here under my real name, my NFA registration number 0278164, which is public information.
You can go to the NFA website and do a background check here:
BASIC Search
I have also posted my SEC and NYS License#s, which are also public information.
You and I are fiduciaries. You have responsibility for the safe keeping of the funds of others.
I have supplied my credentials, you HAVE NOT.
I consider it bizarre that your company can operate without registration with anyone, which is why you cannot produce them.
FPA is a public FORUM, not a fiduciary! It does not take funds from people, trade, or hold them as do you (your company).
FPA is a wide open operation, that is under continuous attack by scam artists and thieves because it stands up to criminality.
It has no moral or legal obligation to disclose it's principals and employees, and for security reasons it would not be advisable for them to do so.
Your lack of compliance to a simple request for firm identification, and the name of it's principals, their registration and location should be prosecutable under law, in any decent legal system.
Prove your firm is licensed, or admit that it is not and is not required to be.
It is as simple as that.
AI

We do not trade for clients with their found, and we do not hold clients founds for trading, we only provide forex signal service. I will also not put in public nothing what you ask from me (you did not do that also) I will sent it all to you to your private email, and you must promises me that you will keep it in secret, it is your obligation, of course that we are registry and we pay tax fee, and all what other company do, but we sell alerts online. About attacking FPA in public I never do that, you can check it any where, and why is FPA attacked and called SCAM almost to all internet forums I really do not know, and it is no my business, so please provide to me where I can sent you all information what you ask for, and you can only confirm that you see that, but I do not allow you to publish it.

Your NFA license say that you do not work any where in this moment.

Anna, I've given you plenty of time and have asked repeatedly.

Is it taking too long to photoshop some fake awards?

Since you chose to ignore questions in other threads, I've opened a specific thread for looking into the possibility of false advertising on the ProfitFxSignal.com website here:

www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/22630-profitfxsignal-false-advertising.html

Wow I scared, now I will surely be claimed like a scam from FPA, ccccc I will be out of business. Oh my god what to do now. HAHAHAH I do not care what you do until you do not apologies me, like Big T mention you are only forum, and at forum peoples can write what ever day want, at readers is will he trust on that or not, we are register company with all license and regulation, so why should I care what will some forum write about me. You really pretend that you are some factor in Forex.

You said that FPA is nonstop under some attacks, how I can believe you then? Someone must be in right, where is a smoke there is fire also, so I will sent you all what you ask from me but not in public. Only to your private email BIGT, and you must keep it in secret.

I just to forgot, now we play good moderator and bad moderator, Pharoh is bad, BIgT is good.....little joke, noticed Pharaoh to apologies to me, or I will also bring this to higher level!

Disgusting! Cut the crap Anna. I stand with FPA and Pharaoh.
FPA stands for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; with liberty and justice for all.
Whatever you have to send me Anna, you can send to me here!
Secret identities of fiduciaries are tantamount to proof of fraud.
If you insist upon a private email address, I will send you one; but only when you privately message me through FPA, and request it.
I will then keep your identity private, but will announce publically, that you have requested such.
AI

Last edited:
Disgusting! Cut the crap Anna. I stand with FPA and Pharaoh.
FPA stands for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; with liberty and justice for all.
Whatever you have to send me Anna, you can send to me here!
Secret identities of fiduciaries are tantamount to proof of fraud.
If you insist upon a private email address, I will send you one; but only when you privately message me through FPA, and request it.
I will then keep your identity private, but will announce publically, that you have requested such.
AI

Like I know you are that one who do not have address or any phone number at website, you contact with clients only trough proxy servers, not me.

I agree with you, I will sent you all what you ask to your private email, and you must keep it for your self. And publish that you have see all requested documents, but because I ask you you cannot publish it. I mean in mine private data. Company data you can publish, did we agree?

Yes Anna,
I have received and replied to your private message and copied FPA Leadership so they are aware that you have contacted me.
I have suggested you reach me on Skype, if you prefer to communicate outside of the FPA venue.
All FPA members have the opportunity to reach me on skype, as I publish my skype address in my profile.
Any information I receive from you that you wish remain private, will be treated with the same fiduciary responsibility I provide any client.
Although I see no reason why you need secrecy, if that is your desire, I will vett what you send and report here what I learn, without revealing the information itself.
AI

Last edited:
Back