• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Profit-ForexSignals.com (was ProfitFxSignal.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Anna,

I have posted evidence that one of the awards you claim to have gotten was not given to your company. It is possible that I am mistaken, but your continued silence on the issue make is look more and more like your company is falsely advertising.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...r/22630-profitfxsignal-false-advertising.html

Why don't you stop with the evasions and answer some simple questions about the awards you claim to have gotten?

Update:
Information has been exchanged privately between Anna and FPA Leadership regarding their operations, awards, and questionable reviews.
Due to the holidays, there may be a short delay in assessing the materials exchanged.
Stay tuned.
AI

Ana and Ninoslav Golubovic, owners of this company located in Serbia have made some big strides in the past 30 days to reverse their poor reputation and meet many of the demands FPA has made of them to right their ship. They have:
Revised their website removing fake awards
Disassociated as IB from many scam brokers
Closed a fraudulent steering website
Admitted to having purchased fake FPA Reviews and fake Facebook Likes
Refunded and otherwise resolved open Scam Alert complaints dating back over 1 year
Are in the process of establishing a real money live verified forward test to be published here from this date forward

As a result, I am suggesting FPA Leadership review these recent actions, and consider updating their Status to draw a distinction between the record of the past and the ongoing record to be assessed from 1/1/2013.
AI

Last edited:
Hello Ana,
Congratulations on starting your Performance Test here on FPA.
Let this be a line in the sand for your company.
================================================================
You must continue to cleanup your website.
Continually referring to you facebook count in the aftermath of your proven purchased "Likes" and to those fake awards no longer posted, is unaccepable.
You should also post a like to this test on your homepage.
It is unclear how your "Pips per Month" claims can be mixed and matched between forex and the stock and commodity index results.
For instance, in the short S&P trade of Jan 25, 2013 where you gained 4.45 handles, the results are scored as 44500 "pips".
Instead, it should be scored as 4 * 4.45 ~ 18 pips (4 ticks of 0.25 per handle as in the futures markets) to be weighted on the same basis as the forex results.
You would be better served to offer a "% Equity Gain per Month" guaranty, instead of a pip count guaranty if your signals are to include other than forex trades.
Good luck with your test.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
Dear Forex Peace Army and Everyone else,

I have this problem with Profit Forex Signals ( Profit Forex Signals ? Best Forex Trading Signals & Indicators Services ), they are fooling me around, wasting my time and they have blown my account of $5170 in 18 days with unreliable attitude and unaccepted trading manners. I trusted them, I gave them full control of my account and they blown my money and my trust. Let me explain everything what happened.
(please note I have e-mails and Skype conversation between me and Profit Forex Signals as a proof)

First of all, I have their Professional Package Plus and they invited me to use their VPS service with autotrader in their Client Cabinet, but the only thing what they asked me to do is to open affiliate account in InstaForex and deposit $3000 into that account if I want to start. So I borrowed $3000, I had some of mine so all together I deposited $3500 and I received bonus of $1000 and all together on 8th of January I had $4500 and after that everything was automatic, all the trades was made by them and everything looked well, i did not do anything because they told me everything will be under their control.
So till 25th of January everything was fine I had my account build up till $5170 but there was some trades still open from 11th of January and on that date when EUR/USD went up over 1.35, my account blown because there was some stupid trades opened, and they did not appear on Profit Forex Signals myfxbook.com (they probably hided them) and some big trades of #INDU and #SPX (3000pips) did not appear as well on that date, those trades was of 3000 pips, so I contacted Profit Forex Signals and they told me 'it was some misunderstanding, accounts sometimes blow, one of the trader did not place the trade of 3000 pips and they will refund the money straight away (note it was on 25th of January) . They said it was their fault trades of 3000 pips did not appear on my account. So on that weekend of 27th of January they told me they have made bank wire and money should be in by Friday, so i waited till Friday and there was still no money, so I contacted InstaForex they said 'usually there is delay and Money should appear on Monday 4th of February but not later then that. So Monday came, still there was no money and there was still same story 'do not worry, we will pay the money and we will start everything again with better strategy, just do not worry' even their main trader Jordan (he told me his name) said if money won't appear in my account by Wednesday 5pm (06/02/13) he will transfer the money personally to my account, but unfortunately money did not appear and he did not transfer the funds personally.
I am fed up with this scam, fed up with total ignorance of their costumers and such a bad quality of service. I just do not understand is it worth it for them by doing this. I tried to reach conclusion in nice manners, by giving them chance and giving them time, but every time I heard lies and ignorance. Such a behaviour in Forex world is not accepted and I cannot leave everything this way.

Thank you
Zygimantas Sukys

Dear Forex Peace Army and Everyone else,

I have this problem with Profit Forex Signals ( Profit Forex Signals ? Best Forex Trading Signals & Indicators Services ), they are fooling me around, wasting my time and they have blown my account of $5170 in 18 days with unreliable attitude and unaccepted trading manners. I trusted them, I gave them full control of my account and they blown my money and my trust. Let me explain everything what happened.
(please note I have e-mails and Skype conversation between me and Profit Forex Signals as a proof)

First of all, I have their Professional Package Plus and they invited me to use their VPS service with autotrader in their Client Cabinet, but the only thing what they asked me to do is to open affiliate account in InstaForex and deposit $3000 into that account if I want to start. So I borrowed $3000, I had some of mine so all together I deposited $3500 and I received bonus of $1000 and all together on 8th of January I had $4500 and after that everything was automatic, all the trades was made by them and everything looked well, i did not do anything because they told me everything will be under their control.
So till 25th of January everything was fine I had my account build up till $5170 but there was some trades still open from 11th of January and on that date when EUR/USD went up over 1.35, my account blown because there was some stupid trades opened, and they did not appear on Profit Forex Signals myfxbook.com (they probably hided them) and some big trades of #INDU and #SPX (3000pips) did not appear as well on that date, those trades was of 3000 pips, so I contacted Profit Forex Signals and they told me 'it was some misunderstanding, accounts sometimes blow, one of the trader did not place the trade of 3000 pips and they will refund the money straight away (note it was on 25th of January) . They said it was their fault trades of 3000 pips did not appear on my account. So on that weekend of 27th of January they told me they have made bank wire and money should be in by Friday, so i waited till Friday and there was still no money, so I contacted InstaForex they said 'usually there is delay and Money should appear on Monday 4th of February but not later then that. So Monday came, still there was no money and there was still same story 'do not worry, we will pay the money and we will start everything again with better strategy, just do not worry' even their main trader Jordan (he told me his name) said if money won't appear in my account by Wednesday 5pm (06/02/13) he will transfer the money personally to my account, but unfortunately money did not appear and he did not transfer the funds personally.
I am fed up with this scam, fed up with total ignorance of their costumers and such a bad quality of service. I just do not understand is it worth it for them by doing this. I tried to reach conclusion in nice manners, by giving them chance and giving them time, but every time I heard lies and ignorance. Such a behaviour in Forex world is not accepted and I cannot leave everything this way.

Thank you
Zygimantas Sukys

Problem has been resolved. Like anyone can notice, Profit Forex Signals full fit all guarantees what we have post at website.

I decided to try forex profit signals and hope that everything works out and is as true as they claim. I subscribed for their 1000 package for one month and I've been using them for 3 weeks. I've been losing and winning, but my results are no where close to theirs for a number of reasons. 1) I dont quite understand how their method works and they havent been responding to the emails where I ask for explanation. 2) I get their signal late on e-mail and then 20 minutes later on SMS, making it impossible to reach their results and ALWAYS having very low profit and sometimes closing trades in a loss while they record it as a win due to how slow I receive the signal. 3) I've asked them to call me for past week and everyday I get a response saying they will call me and no one ever does, I even tried calling their numbers that they have on website and facebook numerous of times. I have a recorded skype history of the calls made / how many times / and on which days. But still no response.

There signals are good better than most providers out there. But Ive had a very bad month with them with a lot of frustration / stress / lies. I was using this period to test it on a demo account account and I'm glad that I didn't try it on live account. Everytime I tell them im getting E-mail late and SMS even later they reply with "We are looking into it" "Our sales team looking into it" "I am looking into it" Everytime it is a different answer and no action is taken. Until they fix all of this perhaps the only best way to truly get their performance is through their 500$ trade copier which I personally havent tried. But from the way that they've dealt with me, bad customer service, late signals, I recommend that people stay away until they fix those issues. as those issues would be a killer if you're trading their signals. I'd like a compensation or at least for them to reach out and clear all of those issues, but if they dont want to compensate or clear the problems then I have no problem and I hold no grudge, because I was only using a demo account. but at least this shows what kind of service everyone should be expecting.

Thanks

Back