• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Profit-ForexSignals.com (was ProfitFxSignal.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I've already made comment, but I would like to start talking about this signal provider.

I noticed that they say that instaforex has approved their performance, they say also that they are the most transparent.

but i'm still waiting their performance of other packages, I'm waiting 2 months. they say that have problem with godaddy server and they can't send files with mail.

and they told me also that webmasters are posting all performance. but they told me that also 2 months ago.

I really think that it's impossible so long time for performance.

if they are so transparent why they have that bad behaviour?

what do you think about?

I'm impressed :)

I've already made comment, but I would like to start talking about this signal provider.

I noticed that they say that instaforex has approved their performance, they say also that they are the most transparent.

but i'm still waiting their performance of other packages, I'm waiting 2 months. they say that have problem with godaddy server and they can't send files with mail.

and they told me also that webmasters are posting all performance. but they told me that also 2 months ago.

what do you think about?

I've seen 2 same reviews of 2 different persons ( maybe)

they are so best at service also that they maybe have asked to their members to post review because problem with me.

I'm supposing that, but the real story is that so far I'm waiting performance , so far manager didn't replym so far traders didn't add me at skype. so far THEIR WEBMASTERS HAVE UPDATED WEBSITE BUT NOT PERFORMANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you think about?

Red flag red flag red flag...

Notice the grammar mistakes from all the reviewers supposedly from "usa" and "uk"? All the positive reviews sound like they were written from the same person, and it matches the grammar on their website too.

Stay far far away.

Definitely a scam.

"Approved by InstaForex" = BIG red flag in my book. A scam broker's endorsement should be a warning sign to all traders.

This provider is full of BS. The performance they quote on Facebook is not in reality to the signals they give. Firstly the pips that are actually gained are half of what they quote, but more importantly, when they have a big loss, they quote it as a profit. Eg last night they gave a buy recommendation on gold, immediately within a few minutes it hit stop loss of - 148 pips but today on Facebook they are showing it as a profit. Exactly the same thing happened 2 days ago on the Eu/Us.

Avoid this provider their performance figures are a complete farse

This provider is full of BS. The performance they quote on Facebook is not in reality to the signals they give. Firstly the pips that are actually gained are half of what they quote, but more importantly, when they have a big loss, they quote it as a profit. Eg last night they gave a buy recommendation on gold, immediately within a few minutes it hit stop loss of - 148 pips but today on Facebook they are showing it as a profit. Exactly the same thing happened 2 days ago on the Eu/Us.

Avoid this provider their performance figures are a complete farse

This is fake comment, we do not sent alerts for gold. We trade eur/usd and gbp/usd trades, what you can check at our FB page and also here at FPA at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...t-forex-signal-live-trades-31.html#post108154 WE DO NOT TRADE GOLD. Both pages are same with same trades.

Slooze,
Please publish here links to your examples and address the issues raised by Representative Anna.
AI

Back