[TD]
[highlight]Attention: FPA Members . . .[/highlight]

Give Me Just 1 Hour, and I’ll Show You
How I Changed From Consistently
Losing To Making Up To $41,000
In A Single Trade!

[video=youtube;AS9zMH8eg_g][/video]

<insert video="" here=""></insert>
In this all-content, no-hype, FREE Webinar, you’ll discover . . .

• [*=1]The method that helped me double my account in just a couple months
    [*=1]My approach to placing trades that regularly netted more than $10,000 each
    [*=1]How I raked in over $41,000 in a just matter of a few minutes on one trade
    [*=1]How I accomplished this all with a very small trading account

And the best part? There’s NOTHING FOR SALE on this webinar!

Register below to reserve your spot for Thursday May 9 at 1 pm ET.

[/TD]
[/TR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA suggests testing any new EA other trading method in a demo account before putting it on a live account. You don't want to find out the settings were wrong with real money.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

Thanks Barry for the free wibenar, I hope it be recorded for reviewing it again later

Training event

I can't get the register now button to work. I completed the form but when I click on the button, nothing happens.

Thanks Barry for the free wibenar, I hope it be recorded for reviewing it again later

We will record the webinar and email out the recording so even if you cant make it go ahead and register I will get the recording out to you.

Hi Barry

Is this "FREE" webinar with "nothing for sale" promoting your "Straddle Trader EA" which usually retails for around $1,900?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back