profit mongers?

what we do

Hey guys, I saw this thread and thought I'd say hello. If you want more information on Profit Mongers you can always email me at sirpipsalot@profitmongers.com or sirpips@gmail.com

As far as profitability if concerned, I think an overly singular focus on whether a service makes pips or loses pips and how many is misleading. Of course we keep track of performance and try to score as many pips as possible, but at Profit Mongers we try to put the education first and help teach our users how to become better traders first and foremost. A lot of that is psychology which at times means taking a more laid back approach to the market. There are times when we're calling several dozen trades in a week, and other times when there might be less than 10... it just depends on the markets and what we see at the time. The weekly schedule will point out the key times when we are looking to run a session and where the room will likely be most active, but we also tend to pop in at odd times as well. We also run webinars almost every week on a variety of topics and keep recordings of nearly a dozen past webinars on file for new users to catch up on.

In reality, running a service like Profit Mongers where you call live trades in chat is quite difficult to pull off consistent winners given the limitations of delays, traders with differing brokers, market volatility, and the general psychological barrier to entry of calling an "official trade." Despite those obstacles, I think we do a rather fine job, but the results from any responsible trading room aren't going to be stellar unless they're risking their shirts on many trades. We only risk 1-2% per trade and recommend the same. Again, the value in any trading room is the education, market insight and good example you learn to follow.

Anyways, just my two cents on everything. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Back