ProfitableFx.com

mb10

Recruit
where is the EA

there is no EA in the vendor web site ,just signal service.!!!!!

Pyer2

Recruit
Performance - What Happened?

What has happened to the performance? Is this correct or a mistake? 25 losing trades in a row on the same day!

BluePanther

Private, 1st Class
Awesome!!!

Man, you are my lifesaver!!! I am willing to give you 50% of my profits if you are genuine!!

That is massive cashflow, which I wouldn't otherwise have. I LOVE YOU MAN!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I seriously hope you are true, and not scamming!!!!

PS. I seen performance (I got three EAs that work OKAY for me) - but this is UNREAAAAAAAAAL!!!!! Man you could have just found the robot equivalent of this guy!!!!!

http://www.fxclub.com/chen-intervew/

Interview by Lydia Wong and Pavel Khizhnyak
We flew all the way to Shanghai from our New York office to meet this young teacher who showed an impressive 61,595% return on his investment ($247,210 from the initial investment of $300). This man has made more than 1 million Chinese yuan in just one month amid the global financial crisis. We had to interview him.

GIVE HIM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!!! THIS GUY DESERVES A STANDING OVATION!!!

Last edited:

Pyer2

Recruit
CableRun Drawdown

This concerns me somewhat. I always thought relative drawdown included open positions. CableRun is experiencing a 16%+ drawdown yet the report only indicates a very impressive 1.3%

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Premier1

Recruit
To BluePanther

I am wondering if BluePanther is excited about ProfitableFX's signal service thus there is no ea? If yes, may we see your stat site please?

I just subscribed to their 7 days free signal service couple of days ago and doing OK so far.

Last edited:

jbarsanti

Recruit
This hasn't updated since 7/2/10

All the open positions are in the red unless closed out at a loss which would change the numbers dramatically. Looks to me like this one managed to hit the uptrend in the pound and isn't handling the down trend yet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Recyle Bin 0
A Forex Software 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0