• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ProfitableFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello Teodor,
and what is the status of the EA (in your side) it is still working? or stopped working as they are gone?

thanks

Hi hi - I tried to modify my post but got rejected... didn't know it was locked by readers...

Simple answer - it works and does the magic :-D
However I must admit I have to help the magic.
The EA is linear - it means it looks for fixed profit regardless of account size.
I have to adjust it every week or so to compound.
This is not the only trick I do with the EA...

Frankly this EA is like a modern racing car - very fast , extremely light - without any real shield...

Last edited:
drawdown?

Hi guys!

I’m testing this system for about 2 months and it seems interesting.

EA is rather fast. I was testing it with other currencies and their failed. Also tested with higher lots, also failed. But it seems working (so far) ok with “standard” risk setting ($1000 and 0.02 lot)
But I can’t find clear answer on very critical moment… what drawdown this EA could allow?

Any thoughts? And yes I understand that this is Grid/Martingale like robots and potentially it could kill. But anyone, have you seen this EA drawdown lets say more then 30%-50% with standard risk?

Last edited:
Do you mean drawdown in money or percentage?
You set the percentage in MaxLossPct.

In money... well, as the account grows, the 10% in money also grows.
$500 out of $5 000, $1 000 once you hit $10 000...

If you don't screw profit/leverage/loss up settings you should not trigger MaxLossPct. However it also means you will grow very slow.

If you want to go for bigger profits, DD over 20% may not be enough.
But I don't recommend it. The code has no leverage limiter. It's very easy to overleverage and end in Margin Call.
While it's not easy to find really good settings. It's not 2x $10 000 account balance = 2x FirstLot, 2x MinProfit, etc.

Teodor Jackson,

Yes, I mean drawdown in percentage of actual deposit. So far I saw about 40% relative drawdown with standard settings (at least I think that they are standard – $5000 with 0.1 lot)
Thanks for pointing me to MaxLossPct, I’ll check this when will be home.

For now I’m getting about +100% in month or two. So I’m afraid that I’m running it on “all in” strategy.

How do you think it is wiser to run this robot for long run, I mean DD, deposit and lot? Lets say developers advertised to use it for $5000 with 0.1 lot, so what should be DD then?

Back