• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ProfitableFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
I didn't try yet and I am wondering why they stopped trading in August! the last trade in their statement was in 19 July.
Anyone here has access to this EA and tried it?

I have purchased the EA. I think the support is very good they answer the emails fast. When the system would not install they managed to get in my system and get everything set up, very efficient. The licensing is very smart so as not to be able to copy the software or run on other systems. This was a little complicated for me because I have a mac. I am now in the process of forward testing, time will tell. The latest version is available, I think the FPA demo account could be changed put the EA on the chart as there is no need to use the copy software any more.

Last edited:
this buys are scammers!!

I have purchased the EA and its a bit strange. You cant really back test it because you have to manually turn it on to trade the asian session only - a future update will automate this. I think the support is very good they answer the emails fast. Its only been 2 days so I cant really tell - was concerned that the EA did not close my trades after 15USD profit, but that might be my fault - maybe have to adjust the settings, I closed the trades manually for 30USD. I am running the EA on an account with many others, it didn't like being with anything else on the same pair. I hope that in the long run it does as well as the FPA test.

i'm really sorry to arrive here but after many days waiting for the EA i have payes almost 1 month ago! now i got to give e name to all this and the name is SCAM!! yes boy ...i send sevreal mail to the profitable fx and they continue to tell they have send it ,.i send them the proof of my email server with all profitable fx incoming received mail and ther eis nto mail with no attached file!!!! ...no 1 ..nothing ..after that ..silence ..semms they pick up the luggage and run away ....with a miserable 240usd!!! ..poor guys!
i just ask them..that i want the refund ...now sorry but i on't trust them anymore...nothing ....no answer ....hope you all out there think aout this before send money to this SCAMMERS!....

Profitable forex EA

Please can any body give me a performance review of the profitable EA, is the EA still performing as its shown on the FPA page, kindly respond.

Niyi

NOT impressed with it thus far. Seems to add on to a losing position every 15 pips or so.

Attachments

• Cable Run example.jpg
    Cable Run example.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 250
martingale system?

NOT impressed with it thus far. Seems to add on to a losing position every 15 pips or so.

how is it going now? any better luck?
its a martingale system, right?

and is the FPA results for this EA - or their signal service?

just to update what's happening

i'm really sorry to arrive here but after many days waiting for the EA i have payes almost 1 month ago! now i got to give e name to all this and the name is SCAM!! yes boy ...i send sevreal mail to the profitable fx and they continue to tell they have send it ,.i send them the proof of my email server with all profitable fx incoming received mail and ther eis nto mail with no attached file!!!! ...no 1 ..nothing ..after that ..silence ..semms they pick up the luggage and run away ....with a miserable 240usd!!! ..poor guys!
i just ask them..that i want the refund ...now sorry but i on't trust them anymore...nothing ....no answer ....hope you all out there think aout this before send money to this SCAMMERS!....

i just want to update about refunding ..they ar echeating me again trying to tell paypal they have send me the file ......
here is the final proof....

you can see....tey send me some mails ...only 1 got an attach and its a picture wher they confirmed my payment!!!
scammersssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• cable run noattached.jpeg
    cable run noattached.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 213
Logistics about refunds

I would like to share my experiences about refunds. Perhaps this can help.
I have purchased multiple EAs and services and for a high percentage of those I have requested a refund.
At some point during the process in some cases I got extremely upset and dessperate, and I sent a bunch of emails with attachments including my bank account statement providing evidence for the lack of a particular refund.
Any way, after a while I learned that a refund can take up to 3 months (yes, three months), and I also learned that it does not have anything to do with the seller, but it was (actually is) an issue with some banks.
Shame on them, but I suppose that is a necessary evil.
Cheers

Trade Replicator

Ok, so trading looks nice. It looks like in some cases the system adds to a loosing position, but it looks like it is under control. I wonder if there is an algorithm to stop this "martingale" cycle and avoid catastrophic results during strong trends.
Also, I have been requesting a release date for the trade replicator, but so far I have only recived a poll page asking if I am serious enough to use their service. I suppose many others have received the same link.
Any way, in case my answer has not been received, here it is: Yes, I am serious. If that is not enough, let me make a suggestion: I agree to grant FPA access to my real account (investor pwd) and show the statement on this forum. Of course I would use the trade replicator (that's if I get it).
If you guys at ProfitableFX agree, please send me an email. You already have it on several inquiries I have made.
Thank you.

Back