• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ProfitableFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Version 3.0 is OUT, but We must BUY???

Dear Cable Run Users:

Version 3.0 is OUT, yet dont get excited first since the developer seems GREEDYYYY again...So instead of distributing the version 3.0 to the users of version 2.0 for FREE, they are attempting to SELL for another US$... Could not believe that this developer has the same TERRIBLE attitude with the developer of Primeval EA...

I have sent also complaint regarding their behaviour since they promised us when we purchased version 2.0 that any future updates will be released for free to the user...Yet, they are now trying to FORGET what they promised.. :mad:

Anyway, with this version 2.0.. In some broker, I noticed that the EA is closing automatically by GMT 7 regardless your account PROFIT or LOSS...Yet, in some unfortunate events, it will PUMP UP your heart by let the wrong position to be FLOATING LOSS, then you just pray to GOD that the position will be closed profit later on which only GOD knows when...:nerd:

So what I did now (anyway still in my demo account), I shall be in front of my computer by the time of GMT 7 then I will close all my position of Cable Run manually which I think is SUCK since the EA shall automatically do that for you.. :confused:

Anyway, I still hope that the Cable Run developer is commit to their promised that for the users of Cable Run 2.0 shall receive the version 3.0 FREE OF CHARGE since we pay US$149 for the EA that is still having BUGS and FLAW..

Good Luck for the Cable Run Users...REMEMBER just CLOSE OUT your position open by Cable Run by GMT 7 (well, you could wait up to 07.30) ;)

Obnoxious. Extremely obnoxious

Well, gang... I certainly will NOT buy 3.0. For that matter, I decided functionally 2.0 was inferior to what I could achieve running 1.0 manually, so I never used that "upgrade". And I would add in passing my opinion it's extremely obnoxious to charge those who've already bought your system for an *upgrade* to a prior version. I mean, this is not a completely rewritten system. It's the same old grid-trading GBPUSD system to be used during asian session with the same spread between orders. Ergo, it's the same system. So this is piracy, plain & simple. Ordinarily, I'm against using cracked or decompiled versions of EAs. I think system authors should be able to profit from their work, if the product is good. But when faced with behavior like this, I think it's entirely appropriate to react to piracy with more piracy. I am boycotting this & strongly suggest others do the same. Based on the "improvements" in 2.0, I think I can just live without this. But if you simply *must* have this, wait a little and pay $10 for the decompiled version on ebay or elsewhere. In addition to being expensive, paying twice for the same EA only encourages bad behavior.

JMHO.

Last edited:
Agree

Don't buy. 1.5 month back testing means nothing. It's not unusual that a grid system can wipe out your account after many profitable months. Just look at Equity Builder, which was live tested by 4xproject. Since Singapore widened the trading range of its currency, the Asian session becomes unusually trending. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/si...rency-hits-record-2010-10-14?siteid=rss&rss=1
I would shorten the trading hours for Cable Run.

Last edited:
I was using 0.1 increment in my demo. It got out all the sell orders (0.1, 0.2, 0.3 and 0.4 lots) very quickly with a profit last night.

3.0 available free?

Well, I made available to profitablefx my posts on this forum & they replied that it's all a big misunderstanding & they *will* provide 3.0 for free. Can anybody confirm this?

>Hello,
Sorry ? We never asked you to pay twice . The message was for people, who wanted to buy and didn't buy because of not having this functions, aswell we said, that 3.0 will be for free for all buyers, read once more instructions, there is all written.
Even,if you think we are any scammers, who wants to cheat people, so we are not such people, if we wanted to ask any payment for upgrade, we would not do that ,because we have written,upgrades are free. As we understood,our first product,wasn't very safe.
THank you<

We are sorry for misunderstanding us with our letter, where was written of Cable Run 3.0 (all who have bought an ea earlier will receive 3.0 version for free, without any additional payments, as promised, we do not ask you to pay once more) (If you haven't received a copy please just eMail us to profitablefx@aol.com, we will send you a copy asap)

Trades

I wonder if there is back test using increment of 0.1 lot. Attached are trades from last night using 0.1 increment with +83 pips. How were yours? Remember, this is demo. Live will be different.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Oct. 21 07.06.gif
    ScreenHunter_01 Oct. 21 07.06.gif
    28 KB · Views: 66
We are sorry for misunderstanding us with our letter, where was written of Cable Run 3.0 (all who have bought an ea earlier will receive 3.0 version for free, without any additional payments, as promised, we do not ask you to pay once more) (If you haven't received a copy please just eMail us to profitablefx@aol.com, we will send you a copy asap)

Artyom,

It is a simple thing to do to avoid any furture misunderstanding. In your mass emails about v3, just add a sentence like, "If you have purchased Cable Run v1 or v2, you will get v3 free upgrade as promised."

Yes,will do that, as well we wrote on our site also,that upgrades always for free,if there will be also 4.0 version it also will be for free, no problems. We already thinking what imporvements can make in 4.0 version, hace some ideas so far.
The stats on demo and on live account is always the same, as it is not scalping system,where every pip is important for you. So results on demo and on live is always the same.
Will remind,if you didn't get yet 3.0 version, who paid once,please eMail at profitablefx@aol.com
Cheers

Well, I made available to profitablefx my posts on this forum & they replied that it's all a big misunderstanding & they *will* provide 3.0 for free. Can anybody confirm this?

QUOTE]

I've got my free upgrade. Will be running it on demo tonight.

Back