• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ProfitableFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Any ideas for new version ? Someone offered me ,to make bigger step,what I think is really good idea... What do you think about that ? Any ideas welcome,do not matter ,if you are good in coding or not,our programmer will do all. So just give your idea and a bit details about it.

YOu can use on any broker,as you see we are trading IBFX

Artyom,

Just a wild idea. If you look at 5 min or 15 min chart, you can see previous highs and previous lows. So, why not use those for the initial step, instead of fixed 17 pips?

Last edited:
total cheaters

Hi Guys!

This service is total cheaters. This site profitablefx.com was made by Artem (Artems) he is Russian and used to be a user of this Forex site in Russian: forexanalytics.org

He was banned there by me (I am the administrator) for copying our signals. These guys are still doing that.

Just compare: October 25, 2010 - signals

profitablefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=163:2510&catid=51:trade-signals&Itemid=128

profitablefx.jpg

And ours: forexanalytics.org/load/signaly_foreks_vnutridnevnaja_strategija_po_gbp_usd_25_10_10/20-1-0-10065

profitablefx2.jpg

All pairs are from our site!. Just think about it.

Last edited:
ForexAnalytics,

What does that have to do with Cable Run EA?

want to lose you money - then use EA.

Just use your brains and our signals will help you. English version of our site - signali-forex.com for those who like signals from profitablefx, they just copy pasting them.

We provide 10 FREE signals per day for everyone witn NO conditions. 22 signals per day if you are a partner. DO NOT buy our free signals from that cheaters (profitablefx) - they are not professionals, Artems is only 19 years old :)

Here he is banned at our site:

2kay.jpg

want to lose you money - then use EA.

You don't think the demo trades shown in FPA reviews are real? He is not hidding open trades with drawdowns. Those trades always closed out with a profit. My fills are similiar to the demo although not always identical. If you don't intervene this EA, you don't lose money. The risk is high to make that 15 pips. We should do something about that. This is my experience. Regarding copying your signals in his site, take it outside. I don't really care.

Back Test

I did a small back test for October using various settings. Trading more often will make more money for sure, but the risk will be higher. It is interesting to see that doubling the step to 34 results in similar profits as that from 17, but with less open positions at one time.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_13 Oct. 27 02.12.gif
    ScreenHunter_13 Oct. 27 02.12.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 86
Back