• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ProfitableFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
where is the EA

there is no EA in the vendor web site ,just signal service.!!!!!

Performance - What Happened?

What has happened to the performance? Is this correct or a mistake? 25 losing trades in a row on the same day!

Awesome!!!

Man, you are my lifesaver!!! I am willing to give you 50% of my profits if you are genuine!!

That is massive cashflow, which I wouldn't otherwise have. I LOVE YOU MAN!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I seriously hope you are true, and not scamming!!!!

PS. I seen performance (I got three EAs that work OKAY for me) - but this is UNREAAAAAAAAAL!!!!! Man you could have just found the robot equivalent of this guy!!!!!

http://www.fxclub.com/chen-intervew/

Interview by Lydia Wong and Pavel Khizhnyak
We flew all the way to Shanghai from our New York office to meet this young teacher who showed an impressive 61,595% return on his investment ($247,210 from the initial investment of $300). This man has made more than 1 million Chinese yuan in just one month amid the global financial crisis. We had to interview him.

GIVE HIM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!!! THIS GUY DESERVES A STANDING OVATION!!!

Last edited:
CableRun Drawdown

This concerns me somewhat. I always thought relative drawdown included open positions. CableRun is experiencing a 16%+ drawdown yet the report only indicates a very impressive 1.3%

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

To BluePanther

I am wondering if BluePanther is excited about ProfitableFX's signal service thus there is no ea? If yes, may we see your stat site please?

I just subscribed to their 7 days free signal service couple of days ago and doing OK so far.

Last edited:
This hasn't updated since 7/2/10

All the open positions are in the red unless closed out at a loss which would change the numbers dramatically. Looks to me like this one managed to hit the uptrend in the pound and isn't handling the down trend yet.

Back