• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ProfitableFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
I got mine also

However, my concern with it is the same as with v 2.0. I've had very good results with version 1, and my one gripe with v 2 and v 3 is that when the bell goes off, it stops opening additional pending orders. Now I suppose some might consider that a safety measure so you don't dig yourself in deeper & deeper. But the whole point of this thing seems to be that you keep averaging down, so that when that snap-back eventually comes you don't need to recover quite so large a distance. It's been pointed out that v 3 only has a 1.5 month backtest history, but these guys have been using v 1 for 6 months without issues, though there was one case where they opened a set of positions during the London session & wound up having to hold for 10 days before it closed profitably. To the best of my knowledge they never got a margin call & wiped out the account.

I wish they'd come up with a version that does what I do manually with version 1. I set it running precisely 15 minutes before NY close every day. Basically when prices are about where they'll wind up but before the spreads go crazy with rollover. I set the alarm for about 1:45 central time in the US (15 minutes before London opens) & look at things. If it's not in a trade, I kill it, remove the pending orders & go back to bed. If something's going on, I just let it run, turn on CNBC world in the bedroom (muted, of course), figure out the price where things will close profitably and sleep with one eye open watching the cable bug on cnbc. When the snap back comes (if it comes), I head back downstairs & switch things off. If not, I let it run to conclusion keeping an eye on it every now & again. In only one instance did things not finish off before NY open or shortly thereafter.

Now, I've had one recent instance where it ran to 15 open positions & a huge draw down, but eventually, even in that case it closed profitably. I was glad I was running 200:1 leverage that time. I made about $11K on a live account in just over a month starting with $57K. 70% winners, and a profit factor in the neighborhood of 3. I had to move accounts just now thanks to the CFTC, and am waiting for my money to hit my new live account before resumption. But in demo trading the past week, even getting caught with an open trade for a couple days, it's been profitable. This is work, and it would be nice to automate it.

Last edited:
Bell goes off & it stops opening orders

The reason I haven't gone with version 2 or 3 is that I want it to keep opening pending (limit) orders even after the stop time if there's a group of trades already open at that time. The later versions don't do that, right? So that means that after the magic time (say 7 or 8 AM GMT) you're left with whatever open orders you have & they'll be left to run until you make the equivalent in dollar terms of 15 pips for one position. If things run away from you that may be a cold day in hell, without additional positions being opened. Instead, what I'd like is for it to do what I do manually, namely keeping on opening the pending orders & only shutting things off when the current group of trades (if any) has run its course. That's the "work" I'm doing is loosely monitoring it through the night for the completion of whatever group of trades (if any) is running at 8AM GMT & shutting things off when that has run its course.

Instead, what I'd like is for it to do what I do manually, namely keeping on opening the pending orders & only shutting things off when the current group of trades (if any) has run its course. That's the "work" I'm doing is loosely monitoring it through the night for the completion of whatever group of trades (if any) is running at 8AM GMT & shutting things off when that has run its course.

If you know what time the group of trades has run its course, it is easy to code. Problem is you don't know. Sometimes I have seen trades closed out after UK opens and into US open or even next day. What you can do is to add a script to cancel all limit orders after certain amount of profit.

v3

What do you mean by that ? :) it's already automatical,if any ideas you are more than welcome,we want to make our product better with our users :embarrassed:

So, the only new thing in version 3 is MaxLossPct or or MaxLossPips, is that correct? So, you set it to 10% MaxLossPct and back tested the EA for 1.5 months, you didn't lose 10% of your account and the equity curve is similar to that from version 2. That simply says, during the 1.5 months back test, you didn't experience a strong, long trend during trading hours.

I think using the increment of 0.1 is a better strategy. It reaches profit and closes trades quicker. Gradually increasing step from 17 pips for multiple orders will be an interesting feature. Better make that increment of step user selectable. We should see how that performs in back test.

Martingale Strategy

What you're talking about with the increment is a Martingale Strategy.

And that's a place I can't go.

Any ideas for new version ? Someone offered me ,to make bigger step,what I think is really good idea... What do you think about that ? Any ideas welcome,do not matter ,if you are good in coding or not,our programmer will do all. So just give your idea and a bit details about it.

YOu can use on any broker,as you see we are trading IBFX

That is not an EA it is a GARBAGE

Excuse my rude words, but I don't know where it was with the head when I bought this dirt of EA. To install the salesperson he/she only knows how to do, he/she has to let him to enter in your bill for him to install because it is complicated.
He/she/you only works against the tendency. Everything well can win in some days, but if the price doesn't return friend soon, be prepared because he continues working against. It didn't only put an end to my bill in one day because I placed very small lots and even so I had a damage of $600 in one day.
And the guys don't return your money.
I am only posting here this so that nobody more pass the than I passed with this robot garbage.
Of course they can speak that the results in FPA are excellent, but EA that they sell doesn't work equal they can be sure. I bought based on the results of FPA and I ironed myself. And healthy well badly educated and not the low patience to give support. I AM INFORMING. BE FAR.

Back