Profited on the USD/CHF by 2000%+

DylanSuth

Private
Hey guys just wanted to show you how lucky I got with my $250 Forex account..
d80edf020bdf6c2ea9d234a4e7483da0.png

Its more that pure luck than any strategy of method. However if you were to be on the other side of this more, you would have lost more that you stop loss is placed at.

Now comes the real test. See if you can withdraw your money.

Yeah, agree that. I also would like to hear more trader to share with us who took CHF strength that day. We heard a lot how badly it hurts trader, and this is the 1st thread telling us he traded on CHF strength.

bet many track this thread. just to clarify how the outcome, did he able to cash out, and fall into adjustment process.

date posted : 01-16-2015, 11:21 PM .

current date : 01-28-2015, 1:28 PM

12 days since posted, and still no news from thread starter.
how long it takes to withdraw 2k profit, or perhaps the company finally declare war upon it ( insanely declare war ; see the pics ) .

bet many track this thread. just to clarify how the outcome, did he able to cash out, and fall into adjustment process.

date posted : 01-16-2015, 11:21 PM .

current date : 01-28-2015, 1:28 PM

12 days since posted, and still no news from thread starter.
how long it takes to withdraw 2k profit, or perhaps the company finally declare war upon it ( insanely declare war ; see the pics ) .

There were no off-market, so if not paid by ANY reason the company is a scam

Yeah, agree that. I also would like to hear more trader to share with us who took CHF strength that day. We heard a lot how badly it hurts trader, and this is the 1st thread telling us he traded on CHF strength.

The CHF won't be the same for sometime now especially considering last year's decision to turn down the Gold Bullion vote. I know that people thought this would help the CHF against USD, but with the overall European economy facing a tough test, the impact of the fundamentals is beginning to weigh in the market, and subsequently overriding the obvious technical bias.

Back