• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ProfitEmpireRobot.com

General discussions of a financial company
For this robot, FPA shows a beautiful DD of 5.36%. But MyFxBook shows max DD of 50.02%. Also, on MyFxBook the Equity curve is not shown, I assume to hide this huge risk. I won't touch it.

Anyway, anyone knows why FPA shows this low max DD? It seems much too optimistic.

And by the way, dear FPA, on the EA Performance test page, please add a column max drawdown. Without knowing the drawdown, the weekly profit is meaningless.

I have to disagree on the drawdown here. My drawdown was higher when I combined PER with sPhantom, but if I check my analysis after I deal with PER only, my drawdown is slightly less than 7.5%. Not looking at the fact that the drawdown went ballistic when sPhantom failed, but even before that the drawdown was occasionally close 50% or so. But no, for PER only my drawdown is very low.

I have to disagree on the drawdown here. My drawdown was higher when I combined PER with sPhantom, but if I check my analysis after I deal with PER only, my drawdown is slightly less than 7.5%. Not looking at the fact that the drawdown went ballistic when sPhantom failed, but even before that the drawdown was occasionally close 50% or so. But no, for PER only my drawdown is very low.
Could the difference be in DD on Balance or DD on Equity? We cannot see the Equity line in the FPA charts (which is in my opinion not good) but strangely I also do not see the Equity line at MyFxBook, where it is usually shown.

Edit 2014-05-07: aha, now I see: FPA real test: Maximum Equity used: 53.23% (2014 May 6, 05:37).

Last edited:
I have just joined Profit Empire Robot.

I am having an emotional time setting the robot up with MT4. I am no computor programmer, but the setup instructions are awfull. The parameter settings do not match MT4 opions menu either.

Please could some kind sole help, as reading the comments below, this is the place to get anwers.

I signed up for Profit Empire Robot today after following great results. I am having great difficulty installing onto the MT4 programme.
The instructions for loading the software are dier to say the least and lack basic detail, the settings dont match the options settings on MT4 either. I am new to the world of EA`s but would expect more for $100 a month.

Is there a kind sole out there who could explain in more detail the software install procedure, step by step.....

Your best bet is to:

1. Open MT4, click Help, About, and look to the lower left hand in the information screen that opens. Get the build number of MT4. Due to some recent changes, the installation instructions could vary depending on the build number.

2. Contact Profit Empire support. Tell them which build of MT4 you are using.

I have this EA and right now with EURUSD at 1.38230 I have 9 sell positions opened as follows: 1.37433, 1.37702, 1.37934, 1.38018, 1.38277, 1.39394, 1.38545, 1.38976, 1.38160. I am confident that the EA will close these positions with an overall profit but it will probably not be before next week. Since the first position was opened on April 8th you can understand that you have to be quite patient with this EA if you want to make money. You also need quite a big account to withstand the large drawdown (the EA trades 1.24 lots at this time) but since I am making money with my manual trades I am not worried at all.

I have this EA and right now with EURUSD at 1.38230 I have 9 sell positions opened as follows: 1.37433, 1.37702, 1.37934, 1.38018, 1.38277, 1.39394, 1.38545, 1.38976, 1.38160. I am confident that the EA will close these positions with an overall profit but it will probably not be before next week. Since the first position was opened on April 8th you can understand that you have to be quite patient with this EA if you want to make money. You also need quite a big account to withstand the large drawdown (the EA trades 1.24 lots at this time) but since I am making money with my manual trades I am not worried at all.

Note that the EA can be set to any lot size you like through the inputs screen.

Hi Administrator
I am New Here ... but it really interesting to see result of you ProfitEmpireRobot do. So could you tell me how to get this EA..?

Thq
Tim

Hi Tim,

You can get the robot, it is really a trade copier, at profitempirerobot.com

I was a subscriber to this service but I quit this month because the company changed the way the EA worked. In the past it opened trades at specific intervals with exactly the same number of lots. Now after a few losing trades it doubles the original number of lots so it is now more of a martingale thereby greatly increasing the risk. Sorry but it is no longer for me :)

I agree with the "Drawdown Column" request, plus FPA should move this product to the Forex Signal Test page.

Back