profitfxsignal.com

finally refund come, I don't know how because their very bad behaviour and scam company . but I received at least the package refund and I will never see back the 1800€ of loss.

They talk about 3 months free if they don't make 400 pips per month. I already told you about their scam service. they can't provide refund to everybody.

what do you think?

Now at facebook page they deleted about Jenny Hua.

You managed to force a refund on their fees. This is excellent!

If you want to help others, spread the word. Search the web for other complaints about them. Post links back here and let those people know that the instructions for getting a refund are publicly available. Keep doing that and they'll find it harder and harder to keep taking money from other traders.

finally refund come, I don't know how because their very bad behaviour and scam company . but I received at least the package refund and I will never see back the 1800€ of loss . . . what do you think?

You received your refund not because of any approval from your corrupt vendor, but because they contracted with Digital River to be their Transfer Agent.
DR requires their vendors provide a refund policy and live by it.
If it were not for a credible Transfer Agent you would have been sucking wind, perhaps deservedly so.
Readers be aware. Do your due diligence before engaging a trading partner, or suffer the consequences escaped only narrowly here.
AI

I write here also about my previous experience in February with them:

I posted my detailed balance, it was 1 month. but I've a 1 year experience with them. I took another scam in February. now I put you the signals that I received via email In februaryView attachment Signals received in February.doc. I sent also that document to them, and they replied in may. I wrote this story in the first post.

see email between me and them in March talking about this issue:

We have forward your complain to our sales team, so they should reply you.

Thank You

info@profitfxsignal.com
Forex signal - online proven forex signal - forex alert

Me : As you can see are same as package 1000, and I had also one week of package professional. 6feb to 10feb
How can happen that I received same signals of package 1000? I had pack 2000 and one week of pack professional

You have received from us, more then you have pay!!! You have received around 10 signals per week, it is profit forex signal package 2000.

So, you are not any more our member, you do not want to renew your membership because you are not satisfied with us, what is your problem now? What you want? Chat with us, exchange emails, losing time? What is your purpose contacting us?

Thank You

info@profitfxsignal.com

me:You have published performance of package 1000. and I received same signals of package 1000 . why? one week of professiona package is same like the week of package 1000

them Did you received around 10 signals per week? Yes, you are. So, we have do our part of job. Did we meet our guarantees? Yes, we are. Did you received more service then you pay? Yes you are.

And please do not losing any more our valuable time, until you do not renew your membership! We will stop reading your emails, and mark all like spam.

Thank You!

info@profitfxsignal.com

me: t's incredible.

Stop tease me.

Why don't you reply to my questions? I know that I received one month free. Don't repeat , I simply know it.

If my performance is like profit package 1000 I ask what's problem. If I haven't already buy other packages is because it's not clear. and you don't explain . You only reply without explanation.

I've sent you the signals that I received.

Am I spam? it's ridicoulus, I asked for your services? or not? I asked why I received same signals of package 1000 and you don't reply.

Also package 1000 has received 10 signals per week. I checked.

1 week of professional package same like package 1000. why dont' you explain? have you something to blind?

How can I buy for other packages without your explanation? did you provide me package 1000?

there are 2 things , right for sure. you gave me package 1000 and so you lie me about package 2000 and one week of package professional. or you have mistaken about send signals.

THere is another thing strange, Traders told me that I will see all performance on skype during weekend, but strangely I could not receive them because I'm not member . and also your problem with server, there is skype there are BILLIONS of ways to send them

I've done also me my job, for sure. I've followed you and trust in you. and now you reply only with nosense.

and just for your notice, I asked for bouns because I was changing broker and make higher balance to buy professional plus or professional. but today I see this problem.

what makes all really funny, it's that you think that I'm here to lose my and your time. N O T

I'm here everyday because there is problem or I ask to you about you services. are we talking about packages or not?

maybe you lose your time if we talk about your job, ... I don't know

what I know is that you didn't reply me with clear reply about this incongruity of performance and signals.

are you very angry? you?

G R E A T. You sell packages and signals, a client ask for explanation about them and you are angry?

Yes I'm A BIG SPAMMER

OHH MY GOD.

No, we do not tease you. But you start boring us with same question, what you ask again, and again, and again, even if you already received reply to that question you will ask it again, and again..... If you became our members again, we will surely find someone who speak Italian, because it seems that we do not understand each other. We have been very kind with you, and we have try to resolve all your problems.... some of them we have resolved, some of them we did not, but it also have end. You was with us more then 70 days, so if you do not know who we are and what we working, then you will do not know that in next 700 days.

Like we already notice you from support, we have check your status, and we have see that you have use all of our packages and EA, date when you have use it, we do not see, we only see that you was our member from 20.12.2011-29.02.2012. And we told you that, is n't?

So far honestly we never have member like that.

70% of our members renew membership without any question, rest 20% leave us also without any question because any reason, all of them get from us only basic instruction and all of them are satisfied. But you, you are special story. 10% members need additional explain, what we take care with 5-10 email, 5% of them stay with us, 5% leave us.

You are not spam, but you spaming with same question.

What explain you need? You already get it, Profit Forex Signal Package 1000 receive 5 signals per week, Profit Forex Signal Package 2000 receive 10 signals per week, how many signals you have received per week? 5 or 10. With that case is closed. That we did not publish some negative trades, you will noticed us, Hey where are negative trades, you hide trades? You will not do that? We do not believe, you will be first one who will do that.

We do not make any pressure to you, to buy any of our package. It is up to you.

You did not received reports, ok we have already noticed you that we have problems with server. Traders did not sent it to you, ok, maybe they have some other thinks to do, they do not do support, like we. They plan trades.

Also please accept our apologies if we miss something, and feel free to repeat only those thinks what we miss.

Thank You

info@profitfxsignal.com

etc.

then anna "manager" replied in May :
Hello mr. David, my name is Anna and I am manager, I mean that we have chat one time on skype.

Ok, first at all, please accept my apologies because late reply. But I have to observe everything what you have sent me, to compare all trades what you have received and what you should received, I have talk with sales team, support and manager, read all emails what you sent to us, what we sent to you, chats on skype, etc.

Here what is result of all of that:

First you have use EA what did not work well with you, second you have change it for Profit Forex Signal Package 2000, and ask for one week of professional package.

During two months while you have been our member, you have all time receive signals from Profit Forex Signal Package 1000, is it human or system error I still do not know, but I will find it.

Also if there is anything with what I could help you, please always feel free to contact me, just in subject write for manager and support will forward it to me without reading.

Anna, and thanks again for your patient, but please note I have other job here in company also.

Thank You

info@profitfxsignal.com

I was lucky , but nobody can take refund. I invited them here and didn't reply. FPA invited them in the scam case and didn't reply.

I provided to you my detailed balance, and other documents and proofs. so it's obvious their unhetical behaivour. And my goal now it's to put them as scam service and warn everybody.

I provided here also about their worldfxsignal partner. (I beleve that it's not partner but their website) at donnaforum talked about same problem, and also at their facebook page. So they sell non-existent packages . and also with poor performance and you can see it

I'm very disappointed with them, I beleved in their service, I started ask them info one year ago. and they replied everyday. so I thought that it was a good service. then they scammed, I searched everyday for reviews. and now I understand that all good reviews are fake.

I want to put them out of business for what they do with me.

It's my dream.

I put my hard gained money. and now I'm searching for a good service. I'm not so newbie in internet, but as I can see , also a 24H/7 support it's not a sign of good company.

I'm glad that it's online your service, we can put our experience here and everybody can see.

also In Italy you are famous. If I search for a forex company and then type review I will see surely your website.

thank you for your replies

Last edited:
Try to point more of their unhappy clients to the FPA reviews. From the warnings on the page, it looks like they've been going to great lengths to arrange for fake 5 star reviews for themselves. The review moderators can catch a lot of fake ones, but a well orchestrated campaign is bound to get some through. Getting some real client experiences will help to set that record straight.

Try to point more of their unhappy clients to the FPA reviews. From the warnings on the page, it looks like they've been going to great lengths to arrange for fake 5 star reviews for themselves. The review moderators can catch a lot of fake ones, but a well orchestrated campaign is bound to get some through. Getting some real client experiences will help to set that record straight.

I'm doing best for me for fresh real reviews

So they spammed Donna Forex too. Losers!

I see some other less than intelligent person also got loose in Donna's thread to attack the FPA. Why are there people dumb enough to keep believing such obviously fake sites.

Hey Daddo, check Commercial Trade Journals - looks like ProfitFxSignals has a thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...profit-forex-signal-live-trades-new-post.html

Let's see if they can really show 400 pips in a month.

So they spammed Donna Forex too. Losers!

I see some other less than intelligent person also got loose in Donna's thread to attack the FPA. Why are there people dumb enough to keep believing such obviously fake sites.

Hey Daddo, check Commercial Trade Journals - looks like ProfitFxSignals has a thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...profit-forex-signal-live-trades-new-post.html

Let's see if they can really show 400 pips in a month.

hello

I know what they will do. first they send range of 10 pips. so it will be not clear how much pips, then they count winning trade when they take first target.

they trade with 3 targets, and they open 1 lot per target. so SL is not 30 pips, but 90 ( if you enter at better price)

I.E.

Entry order BUY EUR/USD at 1.2270-60 TARGET 1 1.2290 (HIT), TARGET 2 1.2340, TARGET 3 1.2410.

Never loose more then 2-4% per trade or 35 pips. Take profit at desire.

Recommended STOP: 1.2260

you can see in my detailed balance how it works.

you can check that they didn't come here and also didn't come in scam private case.

they didn't comment about performance, and if you go in their fB page people ask for performance and didn't receive them.

I published another review about.

about donnaforex I was shocked, I cannot beleve they think that we are so stupid.

Last edited:
Back