profitfxsignal.com

Daddo2best

Private, 1st Class
Hello

I made review for this service, and I noticed that I'm not the only scammed from them. I don't know if I can post some proofs here. but I've a lot of them , I've emails , skype conversation, and also many emails.

they are scam service first check here Forex Signals - Best Forex Signal - Forex Signal Service

profit forex signals say that they are affiliate partners. but I don't beleve them at all

they have same ip address of email . from serbia. They talk about USA company with different officies and they can't speak basich ENglish

I asked to their manager to help me and she never replied. I've also the document sent to them and never replied.

tell me what I can post here and I will do it.

I'm waiting for refund.

then , there are a lot of suspicious and fake reviews for sure. I agree with Sadik : I had sent a review about 2 weeks ago and indicated that i would update my results. Yes i am here now. I must say i had another disappointment. I dont understand how people talk about good things about this service. All good reviews are very short please be careful. I lost money with this service like before ones. They send about emails that hits tp levels despite trades doesnt hit TP levels. I can send all signals who want to prove. But please dont invest to this scam seller dont let them to take your money. I lost money, dont lose you. Have a nice weekend to all...Bye..

You have to put them out of business, it's a scam service and they talk about honesty and I'm very disappointed and scammed. check my balance. here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-signals-services/13438-profitfxsignal-com.html

there is new info : I requested for refund and they say had already done but LIE:

Your order has been already refunded.

Thank You

info@profitfxsignal.com
www.profitfxsignal.com

I contacted SWREG and they still don't reply me. Really SCAM

Last edited:
Please go ahead and start posting your evidence here. Also, invite ProfitFxSignal to join in this discussion thread.

When I join them the first time they had as owner Ninoslav Golubovic, after my email about they changed info and put godaddy privacy .
this is proof:Profit Fx Signal is a FAKE SIGNAL SERVICE!

Registrant Name:Ninoslav Golubovic
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street1:Zorana Djindjica
Registrant Street2:Marina Drzica 104
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Nis
Registrant State/Province:Serbia
Registrant Postal Code:18000
Registrant Country:RS
Registrant Phone: +381.603333861
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email: gnnino@gmail.com

at skype should be only traders, one of them "Jordan" sent me email and he wrote gnnino@yahoo.com

as you can check also Anna Manager at forum write bad English. and it's strange.

they provide me in Feb 2012 package 1000 instead package 2000 and professional those are proofs:

Published performance are for Profit Forex Signal Package 1000.

You claim that you have received same signals what profit forex signal package 1000, why we do not know, we have already forward your complain to our sales team.

Thank You

info@profitfxsignal.com
Forex signal - online proven forex signal - forex alert

their sales team never replied, after 3-5 emails per day I received in 15 MAY a reply from "manager"

Hello mr. David, my name is Anna and I am manager, I mean that we have chat one time on skype.

Ok, first at all, please accept my apologies because late reply. But I have to observe everything what you have sent me, to compare all trades what you have received and what you should received, I have talk with sales team, support and manager, read all emails what you sent to us, what we sent to you, chats on skype, etc.

Here what is result of all of that:

First you have use EA what did not work well with you, second you have change it for Profit Forex Signal Package 2000, and ask for one week of professional package.

During two months while you have been our member, you have all time receive signals from Profit Forex Signal Package 1000, is it human or system error I still do not know, but I will find it.

Also if there is anything with what I could help you, please always feel free to contact me, just in subject write for manager and support will forward it to me without reading.

Anna, and thanks again for your patient, but please note I have other job here in company also.

Thank You

info@profitfxsignal.com

then again second time I join them with autotrader and then again package 1000

this is proof that they should provide me package professional :

With EA what cost $500 you will get Profit Forex Signal Package 1000 and EA read emails, like you already know.

With Money Management and trade copier you will get professional package, and you will receive alert immediately when traders post it to our account.

Thank You

info@profitfxsignal.com

then their manager also heere at fpa forum said about july results, check they delete it and it was for package 1000. they told me was for package professional:

....we forgot to mention, you will not be confused because live results will be for professional package.

Thank You

info@profitfxsignal.com

they never sent me reports, they say about server problems. they simply don't have other packages

I found other website : worldfxsignal.com

they should be affiliate partner, but they have same ip email address from serbia and check here what happened :http://worldfxsignal.com

I need that you tell me if I can send here my discussion at skype with them and you will see also that they leave me alone many days.

How did you pay? If it was by SWReg, contact them and explain the issue. You may be able to force a refund.

How did you pay? If it was by SWReg, contact them and explain the issue. You may be able to force a refund.

Pharaoh, If SWReg was involved in this, you may want to recall, reference, and quote my previous posts regarding Digital River; as a far more effective and timely solution than dealing with their shady subsidiary SWReg.
AI.

where is my first post? however hello to everybody : I paid via prepaid mastercard after several emails they say that have refunded , and that there will be credit in my card next 7 days .I contacted SWREG and finally after one week they confirmed refund. I will let you know.

But profitforexsignal it's a scam service, they sell packages that don't exist. I see other people with this problem, and they cannot talk about honesty. It's insane

what's is strange and for sure unhetical it's how they work. now they have put new SCAM broker youtradefx, and I read about it yesterday .

I invited Profitforexsignal to join conversation here.

View attachment Davide Muscas.zip

Last edited:
Pharaoh, If SWReg was involved in this, you may want to recall, reference, and quote my previous posts regarding Digital River; as a far more effective and timely solution than dealing with their shady subsidiary SWReg.
AI.

I was hoping you could find that more quickly than I could. :p

I think we need a thread just for "how to get refunds"

Ah, found a copy of BigT1's advice:

FYI, the key to refunds from SWReg or RegNow is to go to Digital River, their parent company.
Have their telephone receptionist transfer your call to their Complaint Escalation Team.
RegNow & SWReg are shady subsidiaries of Digital River, but DR itself is a large public company that is completely legit. They actually process the billing for SWReg and RegNow.
They will take your complaint about the vendor, and about their subsidiary's operations, and likely refund you immediately if your complaint is justified.
Hope this helps. Please post your results to this process, which worked for me.
Digital River Corporate Headquarters 10380 Bren Road West, Minnetonka, MN 55343 USA Telephone: +1 (952) 253-1234.

Additionally, I'd like to add that a discussion with the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank and emailing all the evidence directly to SWReg could be useful steps.

I already asked for refund, and I should see it next 5-7 days. I hope

look at their facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/profitfxsignal

Me also never received reports for 1 year

Jenny Hua I just wonder why so hard to get the package 2000 performance reports. I requested six weeks ago and told will give to me immedicately, but nothing is happened.
16 ore fa · Mi piace

Profit Forex Signal We will react immediately, and notice our traders about your request, it could happen that we miss to sent it.
15 ore fa · Mi piace

Jenny Hua for six weeks, I sent the emails to you twice a week to requested. But looks like nobody cares. Everybody told me will send to me immedicately. But I don't know maybe immedicately to you guys means six weeks or a year. But anyway, I hope I will receive it today or tomorrow. Thanks
13 ore fa · Mi piace

Last edited:
Keep us informed about the refund. Did ProfitFxSignal.com send it, or did SWReg finally get around to forcing a refund?

Keep us informed about the refund. Did ProfitFxSignal.com send it, or did SWReg finally get around to forcing a refund?

SWREG says : Dear Davide Muscas,

Thank you for contacting SWREG.

We have verified that your order has been refunded on September 17, 2012
for the total amount of EUR 1083.59. Please allow 5 - 7 days for the
credit to be applied to your credit card. Due to billing cycles, the
refund may not appear on the same credit card statement as the original
charge.

Sincerely,
Eric R.
SWREG
Customer Service

Back