• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ProfitFxSignal false advertising

I am having an issue with a company

Pharaoh

Brigadier General
I brought this up in other threads, but never got a satisfactory answer.

Profit Fx Signal claims to have won a lot of awards on their website.

DubaiSummit.png

mosttransparentforexsignalservice.gif

image003.jpg

Only the "most transparent forex signals service award" has a link. On December 5th, I asked ProfitFxSignal to provide links to show where they won the other awards. The answer given was less that satisfactory.

Since then, I have asked several times for scanned copies or photos of the awards. I've also asked for links to the websites of the awarding agencies. Anna has repeatedly ignored this request.

I now feel ready to accuse ProfitFxSignal of deliberately posting false and misleading information on their website. I believe that they did not receive any real awards. I believe that further research will find more evidence of falsehoods both on the ProfitFxSignal.com website and elsewhere.

I am giving Anna one last chance to provide evidence of getting these awards. If she can't, then I'll consider that alone to be proof that ProfitFxSignal is deliberately misleading traders with false claims.

Pharaoh has raised serious allegations that I have every reason to believe are true.
This activity rises to the level of requiring a response from the principals of the firm, in addition to their Public Relations Manager, who we only know here as Anna.
Owners and Principals of ProfitFxSignal: If you value the reputation of your firm, it is time to address this forum directly.
The time for hiding behind a hired PR gun is over.
If you fail at this, I promise there is more to follow.
AI

Last edited:
I brought this up in other threads, but never got a satisfactory answer.

Profit Fx Signal claims to have won a lot of awards on their website.

View attachment 7733

View attachment 7734

View attachment 7735

Only the "most transparent forex signals service award" has a link. On December 5th, I asked ProfitFxSignal to provide links to show where they won the other awards. The answer given was less that satisfactory.

Since then, I have asked several times for scanned copies or photos of the awards. I've also asked for links to the websites of the awarding agencies. Anna has repeatedly ignored this request.

I now feel ready to accuse ProfitFxSignal of deliberately posting false and misleading information on their website. I believe that they did not receive any real awards. I believe that further research will find more evidence of falsehoods both on the ProfitFxSignal.com website and elsewhere.

I am giving Anna one last chance to provide evidence of getting these awards. If she can't, then I'll consider that alone to be proof that ProfitFxSignal is deliberately misleading traders with false claims.
Forget about that, I should be crazy to prove my self to some Forum without telephone number at least, who hide behind proxy server.....

Pharaoh has raised serious allegations that I have ever reason to believe are true.
This activity rises to the level of requiring a response from the principals of the firm, in addition to their Public Relations Manager, who we only know here as Anna.
Owners and Principals of ProfitFxSignal: If you value the reputation of your firm, it is time to address this forum directly.
The time for hiding behind a hired PR gun is over.
If you fail at this, I promise there is more to follow.
AI

You are welcome, please check post to other discussion I have reply you.

Like you can notice form links below you also suggest to your members what and how to trade, so what is different between us and you, I know we do not have forum and us know one attack from out side, I believe that FPA attack us because we are your direct competitor, you cannot sell your alerts because there is lot of company what are your competitors, and then you attack that companies and try to prove something (that they are bad), lf you are only member here at FPA I do not need nothing to prove to some member from one forum. I already noticed you that I will not be surprised to see that you claim my company scam. Also I will all bring that to higher level and complain to NFA because BigT provide me alerts what are wrong and if I follow his suggestion I can lose money. So do not try to pressure me to bring all of this to very high level, also I have big back up if you try to attack me without any prof.

"market continue to coiling around previous top, so it seems that breakout either true or just for stops ' hunting could happen in nearest hours:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...2-eur-usd-daily-video-december-18-2012-a.html

Text version is here on the first page:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...0-forex-pro-weekly-december-17-21-2012-a.html "

...hmmmm...strange indeed!..... Reading this post, why do I get a Déjà vu of ForInvests.net (award from the FPA "Scam Broker of the Year 2010")?

Is this the mythical Phoenix risen from the dead???

Like you can notice form links below you also suggest to your members what and how to trade, so what is different between us and you . . . Also I will all bring that to higher level and complain to NFA because BigT provide me alerts what are wrong and if I follow his suggestion I can lose money. So do not try to pressure me to bring all of this to very high level, also I have big back up if you try to attack me without any prof.

"market continue to coiling around previous top, so it seems that breakout either true or just for stops ' hunting could happen in nearest hours:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...2-eur-usd-daily-video-december-18-2012-a.html
Text version is here on the first page:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...0-forex-pro-weekly-december-17-21-2012-a.html "
Anna,
Either your understanding of English is lame or you are intentionally misrepresenting.
I AM NOT MORTEN SIVE! I HAVE NEVER MADE A TRADE RECOMMENDATION ON FPA! UNDERSTAND?
I would like nothing more than for you to raise false charges against me with the NFA.
Then at least we would then know with whom we are dealing, and can issue a subpeona and Interpol arrest warrant!
Do you really think you can make an anonymous complaint with a US Regulator? What a Laugh!
Better get your facts straight before you shoot off your mouth.
AI

Last edited:
Anna,

If you don't like Sive's analysis, I'm sure the FPA will immediately repay 100% of the $0.00 that you were charged for it. Sive tries to teach people how to trade and understand the markets. He does this by trying to teach people to analyze the market and make their own trading decisions, not telling them entry and exit points and claiming pip counts.

Then again, your comments on Sive are totally off topic in regards to the false claims on your website.

Let's look at the first award from the list you claim.

That image is from World Finance Foreign Exchange Awards 2012. Here's the list of the winners:

Foreign Exchange Awards 2012 | World Finance

There's not a signals category listed for 2012. Could you please immediately provide a copy of the award that your company claims to have received. Otherwise, this alone is proof that your company is falsely claiming to have won this award.

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 7
Anna,

You seem to be a bit slow to answer simple questions. I would think that someone who does PR for a company that has received so many prestigious awards would be proud to quickly show them off and quash any possible doubts as to the authenticity of the awards. Unless, of course, none of those awards are real.

That image file with the World Finance award shows 8 total awards. Some of them are a little too small to figure out what they are. Could you please tell everyone what each of those awards are and who gave them to ProfitFxSignal?

I'm still waiting for photos/scans of the actual certificates/trophies.

Anna,

You seem to be a bit slow to answer simple questions. I would think that someone who does PR for a company that has received so many prestigious awards would be proud to quickly show them off and quash any possible doubts as to the authenticity of the awards. Unless, of course, none of those awards are real.

That image file with the World Finance award shows 8 total awards. Some of them are a little too small to figure out what they are. Could you please tell everyone what each of those awards are and who gave them to ProfitFxSignal?

I'm still waiting for photos/scans of the actual certificates/trophies.
I have already explain all about rewards to BigT, see copy of our skype conversation.

Anna

Back