• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ProfitFxSignal false advertising

I am having an issue with a company
Information has been exchanged between Anna and FPA Leadership through me. Due to the holiday, there may be a short delay in responding.
Stay tuned.
AI

I believe that they did not receive any real awards. I believe that further research will find more evidence of falsehoods both on the ProfitFxSignal.com website and elsewhere.

I am giving Anna one last chance to provide evidence of getting these awards. If she can't, then I'll consider that alone to be proof that ProfitFxSignal is deliberately misleading traders with false claims.

Pharaoh

don't waste your time , they are cheaters, liars and scammed many people in the past under an other name, i 'll post the proof soon.
happy christmas.

I'm going through the Skype chat now and see the claim you made of no relationship to forexscam-check is repeated. How do you explain what riviera posted here in this thread?

For all rewards we have written on paper reward, no we are not connected with forexscam-check.com site.

YOU ARE A LIAR !!!

Approved Forex Firms

the mouse cursor on instaforex link shows an affiliate code : "BHLD"

View attachment 7796

Forex signal - Offer from Insta forex broker - forex alert

"You must You this affiliate code during registration: BHLD"

View attachment 7797

I've checked and can confirm this.

How does ProfitFxSignal, an IB of InstaForex, explain that a completely independent site that it has no affiliations with ONLY gave out one award ever, only lists ProfitFxSignal.com and InstaForex as not being scams, and shares the exact same InstaForex affiliate link with ProfitFxSignal?

Since there's no other advertising on forexscam-check.com, their only direct source of funding is that IB link.

Could you explain why forexscam-check only seems to exist to provide income to Profit Fx Signal, both by referring clients and also by sending people to ProfitFxSignal's IB link at InstaForex?

About us - Forex signal - online proven forex signal - forex alert

"our Trading room"

check carrefully the picture, zoom in, what you see is just a teacher with his students, picture taken from any educational center.

Myself, i am proud to present my own trading room :

american-1024x569.jpg

kidding you, it's just a class-room

AACSB Archives - Page 2 of 2 - Rise Display

We never work with any other name on Internet, also no we can tie competitors attacks, I will notice BigT via private message.

Anna,

I'm still waiting for verification on the awards. How long does it take to snap a photo?

I see that the InstaForex affiliate link has been removed from forexscam-check.com sometime in the last few days. This doesn't explain what it was doing there in the first place.

an other example of usurpation,read this :

Profit Forex Signal company | Fx Add

In a first reading, any of us would think they are a legitimate american company, located in Minnesota, respectful, paying tax in US (in fact swreg company ID).
Disinformation, isn't it ?

Imagine you create your own e-business and giving as adress your credit card company or your bank, would it be honest?

don't be fooled they are located in Serbia.

You showing pictures from 2010 years, we have rent that offices from May 2010...so it is old pictures what you shows, our picture is also old, our new picture will be updated ASAP, with live video link, so we will see who lie.

Back