• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ProfitFxSignal false advertising

I am having an issue with a company
2. All rewards what we have publish, we have get it. We have more then 100k real facebook fans and tweeter followers. How you mean that we get it?

Anna

Wow ! How did you get this phenomenal audience ? by cheating again, you are far more aware than i am.

When I join them the first time they had as owner Ninoslav Golubovic, after my email about they changed info and put godaddy privacy .
this is proof:Profit Fx Signal is a FAKE SIGNAL SERVICE!

Registrant Name:Ninoslav Golubovic
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street1:Zorana Djindjica
Registrant Street2:Marina Drzica 104
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Nis
Registrant State/Province:Serbia
Registrant Postal Code:18000
Registrant Country:RS
Registrant Phone: +381.603333861
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email: gnnino@gmail.com

Ninoslav Golubovic = gnnino
this scammer is also known as gnnino83 (google : profitfxsignal serbia)

FPA reviews, Twitter followers, Facebook followers are RIGGED !
and Golubovic paid some service for that.

One of them :

Facebooke likes | Advertising | Internet Marketing | Leads | Marketing | Sales

tweeter followers | Social Networking | Twitter

shohelranasl | Freelancer.com.jm - Advertising,Affiliate Marketing,Article Rewriting,Articles,Classifieds Posting

fake testimonials on FPA :

567506 comment writter at FPA | Anything Goes | Article Rewriting

566587 comment writters 2 | Anything Goes | Article Rewriting

Looks like I'm not the only one who can use Google to dig deep. Riviera ruined my New Year's surprise. :)

From 566587 comment writters 2 | Anything Goes | Article Rewriting

"Great, your job will be that at this forum Profit Fx Signal | ProfitFxSignal.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army write positive review about our service, and five star rated your comment. Your comment should be like this, "I use their professional package in last couple of months and I am very satisfied, almost every month I made more then 3000 pips with profit forex signal. I recommend them to everyone". Also you will need to rate it with five stars, notice me if you agree so I can select your bid."

Note the section I made bold

Now go here:

Profit Fx Signal | ProfitFxSignal.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Scroll to the bottom and select Show ALL reviews per page.

Scroll down to the reviews by ranashohel and ibrahim, both on 2012-05-16. Both use exactly the same text. An FPA review moderator noted that the reviews were identical.

Anna left a comment on each review:

"He ask me what to write, and i give him suggestion."

"He ask me what to write and I give him suggestion, he is our long time member."

Anna, you PAID people to write fake reviews. None of those people were your members.

Your replies on the ProfitFxSignal review page at the FPA proves beyond any doubt that the freelancer project belongs to ProfitFxSignal and was not a creation of any competitor.

Privately, you admitted paying for some reviews in May, but said that you had stopped doing this because of the problems it caused.

If so, how do you explain this post made in July?

Custom Project Jul 26 2012 17:23:33 | Data Entry | Forum Posting

"Project Description:
At Profit Fx Signal | ProfitFxSignal.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army You will need to post few positive comments about our service, all comments must be unique and sent from different countries. Comments should look like this:

"I use this service for couple of months, and so far I am very satisfied."

"Good service I recommend it to all"

" I have start using this service from first July, and all I can say it is that they are amazing, good support, good alerts, very polite people."

"I start using this service from this week, and so far I made more then 400 pips, perfect signals, from more then 20 alerts what I have received there was only 3 losing"

Also all comments must be rated with 5 starts.

If you need more information, please let me know. Also please do not post more then 1 comment in 2-3 days."

Then there are the FB likes. People were noticing the lie about your company had 100,000 clients, so you paid for 100,000 FaceBook likes.

That's quite a list of projects - profitfxsignal freelancers & jobs | Freelancer.in

Please don't bother to try to remove the evidence from Freelancer. I already have screenshots.

Personally, I'll consider any more attempts to cover up evidence (like you did on forexscam-check) while blame competitors and photoshop (like you did on Riviera's screenshots of forexscam-check) to be final proof that you are nothing but an unrepentant scammer.

it is the responsibility of FPA owner and moderators to label them ,or not, as a scam.

no matter,
with

FAKE adress
FAKE trading room
FAKE awards
FAKE review site
FAKE Facebook likes
FAKE Twitter followers
FAKE FPA reviews

my opinion is founded, PROFITFXSIGNAL is a SCAM, not less.

Let's see how Anna can explain all of this. Something tells me she won't be able to. :p

Anna,

This issue isn't going to go away.

You falsely accused Riviera of photoshopping the proof that forexscam-check used the same IB link as you do.

You've got no evidence of receiving any other awards.

You haven't addresses evidence of repeatedly paying for fake reviews at the FPA as well as buying FB likes, etc.

If you won't come out and publicly deal with this, I don't see a lot of alternatives other than recommending a scam finding profitfxsignal and all related websites.

Anna,

You have one last chance to clean up your act. That chance hinges on openly telling the complete truth. If you keep ignoring questions or trying to deflect blame away from the company, it will be obvious to everyone that you are never going to tell the truth and can never be trusted.

Please give proper answers to each of these issues:

1. The only award on your site with an outside link points to Forexscam-check. That site had the same IB affiliate link for InstaForex as your site. That site ONLY lists ProfitFxSignal and InstaForex as companies it has verified to not be scams.

When Riviera pointed out the same IB links, you accusing him of photoshopping his evidence. Within a few days of that, the IB referral was removed from Forexscam-check.

Do you plan to apologize to Riviera for claiming he faked the evidence?

Will you now admit that Forexscam-check is controlled by your company?

2. I see that you've removed some of the award images from your new website - profit-forexsignals.com.

You still claim to have won an award at the Dubai expo. I've been asking for a copy of that award for some time now.

Please provide a copy or admit that it is fake.

3. What about those other awards your company claimed to have won. Do you now admit that you never got those?

4. Your website previously claimed that you had 100,000 clients. How many paying clients (previous and current) do you have?

5. Why does your website now say this?

We are recommended by More than 110,000 facebook users which is a commendable feat in itself!

Your company paid for those all those Face Book likes using Freelancer. This is the same account that was used to pay for all those fake reviews.

6. You personally admitted to telling 2 reviewers what to write and said they were clients. What those reviewers wrote was identical, down to the same typo, with a Freelancer job. Both reviews came from Bangladesh. The Freelancer job was taken by someone in Bangladesh.

This would indicate that you had direct involvement in fake reviews at the FPA. Please give all the details of this.

PR Anna is on new year vacation trying to find answers for simple questions. also trying to get new photos/videos to bit in some time. Till this point she hasn't given photo proof of the awards received.

How long should we wait to see the awards Profit Fx Signal received???

Hello,

Yes, it is true and I admit that my company have buy reviews, fake likes and post fake rewards at our website. All of that has been removed few moments ago from webiste. Also company leadership, company registration and address are well know to Forex Peace Army. I would like to mention that we are maybe only one of few forex signals providers who reply to all threads and try to resolve any clients issues and miss understanding, all others just ignore posts and threads like this. All mention awards has been removed from website. Also I have give order to my trader to ASAP start performance test program. If I miss something please accept my apologies. Also I apologies up front if my replies delay, FPA is all informed why it delay.

I hope that I reply to all question.

Anna,

Calling All FPA Members!
Both in her public announcement made today and in private messages exchanged over the past few weeks, Anna has made a solemn pledge to change the course of her business model.
FPA has received solid information regarding the misleading and fraudulent ways of this company in the past; and a full admission of their guilt has been expressed.
This is an important development and a courageous decision. Anna has closed duplicate websites, is in the process of removing false awards, and will make public announcements and apologies on Facebook regarding their purchase of paid positive reviews and "likes". In addition she has terminated IB relationships with all but one broker, and is reassessing that relationship as well. She has promised to IB associate only with legitimate, regulated brokers who provide proper customer service and avoid "bonus" brokers in the future.
Anna has resolved the open refund issues that were posted here by some of our members who are her users.
The firm is indeed a registered, taxpaying business in the Republic of Serbia, and the principal has submitted identity information that has been vetted.
Anna's company will begin a public, real money forward test of their signal service driven by their auto-trader to be published here on FPA, once some details regarding open positions and pending orders posting are resolved.
They have also begun to publish a verified demo account on MyFxBook:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ProfitFxSignal/profit-forex-signal/439142
We shall be monitoring her progress in cleaning up her operation and follow her progress in taking the necessary steps to becoming a truly legitimate business; one she hopes to become a registered entity at some time in the future.
Though many may feel wounded by their actions in the past, I for one, am willing to keep an open mind as this year proceeds; as the proof of the pudding is in the eating.
Congratulations to Anna, and thanks to Pharaoh & AsstModerator for their hard work in creating this historic success for FPA.
AI

Last edited:
Back