• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Profits are a sign of cheating

I am having an issue with a company
R u still their customer?

I was wondering if any one out there still uses this Broker for trading? And ,if so , why? They can post or say anything they want but until ALL issues are resolved and they act like a normal Forex company they should be avoided like the shady operation they have proven themselves to be.This will take longer than a couple of "withdrawals". I say go above and beyond the call of duty and actually prove yourselves in this market. Until then, this is still a POS scam rated broker that doesnt send your profits!

1rst payment received. Bank screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 10
Second withdrawal processed from account. Waiting for it to reach bank account. Status of accounts: 2050$ processed, 5355$ remaining. Poltek's keeping their word and proceeding with the deal as agreed.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 9
Are the Poltek people also pulling down those bogus polls and articles they posted all over the web where they called you a cheater?

Friends as it is said that giving profits does not mean that it is a good broker. Do make research of it and then go for real trading. Try for their demo accounts and if you are experienced in forex than start with a mini account and than go for a standard account. Through mini account you will come to about the company weather it is a good company or not.

Paying does go a long way, but those guys spammed your good name in a lot of places.

I think Martin01 is looking for a job writing forex fortune cookies. :D

I said the same

Funny-I sent a message to Martin today wondering if he was bucking for General or something. He is a posting madman. I just wish he would say something useful.:err:

I think Martin's trying to break my personal record for vaguely helpful sounding but not very practical posts.
:D

Amin, what % of the money owed have you managed to pry out of PoltekFX so far?

I think Martin's trying to break my personal record for vaguely helpful sounding but not very practical posts.
:D

Amin, what % of the money owed have you managed to pry out of PoltekFX so far?

28%. PoltekFX is paying me the whole amount, since I already paid my friends their money long time ago from my own pocket. I already got an answer from FPA and forward it to them. I don't know if they contacted FPA personally though. But they know that the scam review won't be removed unless they pay the full amount. It's not up to me to remove it. FPA won't just remove the review because I asked them. As there was procedures for putting the scam review in the first place, and me presenting proof, there are also procedures to remove it. All I wanted was my money back. I don't have anything personal against PoltekFX. Regarding spamming my name, all those forums have a link to this thread to follow up the situation. Whoever wants to spam my reputation got to have proof. I had my proof that I traded under PoltekFX's regulations and rules. To their own words, management has changed. I did advise them though to tell customers "no news trading". Many and many brokers remove news trades from the account after couple of hours of being completed, and those brokers aren't labeled scam on FPA, but when a broker pays you your news trading profits once, he has to do it till the end.

Back