• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem profits cancellation by ActiveTrades.com

I am having an issue with a company

powerpamm

Recruit
I had a trading account with ActiveTrades Bahamas number 915494. Few days ago I have received an email from the company that my account blocked due abusive trading and violation of a client agreement in point 9.14.

This point is bellow:

We do not permit the use of the Online Facility for unfair arbitrage activity or otherwise taking advantage of internet delays, using software or any other manipulative or abusive behaviour (such as, but not limited to, the dissemination of false or misleading market information through media, including the internet, or by any other means with the intention of moving the price of a Product or the underlying property or value, having access to confidential information which may trigger market movements when made public or having any other confidential information about events and transactions likely to cause the same) which could adversely impact on fair and orderly trading on the Online Facility, according to our judgement. In addition, you agree that using any device, software, algorithm, strategy or practice in your dealings with us which means you are unlikely to suffer any downside market risk will be evidence that you are taking unfair advantage of us.

When I have asked for explanation how they detect my abusive trading I didn.t get any answer, they just link to customer agreement. I don’t use any arbitrage software on this account and you can see it watching on screenshot. Maybe they means I use insider information but is just not funny. So they have cancelled all my deals and profits and return my deposit back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_679.png
    Screenshot_679.png
    176.8 KB · Views: 60
I had a trading account with ActiveTrades Bahamas number 915494. Few days ago I have received an email from the company that my account blocked due abusive trading and violation of a client agreement in point 9.14.

This point is bellow:

We do not permit the use of the Online Facility for unfair arbitrage activity or otherwise taking advantage of internet delays, using software or any other manipulative or abusive behaviour (such as, but not limited to, the dissemination of false or misleading market information through media, including the internet, or by any other means with the intention of moving the price of a Product or the underlying property or value, having access to confidential information which may trigger market movements when made public or having any other confidential information about events and transactions likely to cause the same) which could adversely impact on fair and orderly trading on the Online Facility, according to our judgement. In addition, you agree that using any device, software, algorithm, strategy or practice in your dealings with us which means you are unlikely to suffer any downside market risk will be evidence that you are taking unfair advantage of us.

When I have asked for explanation how they detect my abusive trading I didn.t get any answer, they just link to customer agreement. I don’t use any arbitrage software on this account and you can see it watching on screenshot. Maybe they means I use insider information but is just not funny. So they have cancelled all my deals and profits and return my deposit back.
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/3665/activtrades-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

In the end, it is better then losing everything like with some other unfair brokers. Please let us know if you receive any details from them
they are still silent. I'll come to the regulator, but I do not think that the regulator of the Bahamas will help me with anything

Same problem here. I never expected that a company like Activtrades could act like this. Very bad

Same problem here. I never expected that a company like Activtrades could act like this. Very bad
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back