• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ProForexCourse.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi all!!

I am really considering to buy ProForexCourse, however would like to read more reviews about it.
I have already red all the reviews about the ProForexCourse in the review section of Forex Peace Army.
But I would be pleased if someone could provide more detailed review about the course.

Thank you in advance!

Hi all!!

I am really considering to buy ProForexCourse, however would like to read more reviews about it.
I have already red all the reviews about the ProForexCourse in the review section of Forex Peace Army.
But I would be pleased if someone could provide more detailed review about the course.

Thank you in advance!

Hi, I purchased the course. I love it. I have been testing it for over 2 weeks, and I have NOT had a single loss. The system is expensive for most ($2500), but well worth it. It fits perfectly with my mindset of get rich slow, not get broke fast.

Best,

CII

:)

Hi, I purchased the course. I love it. I have been testing it for over 2 weeks, and I have NOT had a single loss. The system is expensive for most ($2500), but well worth it. It fits perfectly with my mindset of get rich slow, not get broke fast.

Best,

CII

Charles could you say to us if there is some doubling positions management or similar? Could you say something to us?
Reagrds

Unfortunately BAD News

Hi all!!

Thank you in advance!

Dear Johnwe,

Personally I wanted to order the proforexcourse.com. then I have checked their address in Switzerland (and asked my friends) and guess what I found:
- SCAM - boiler room scam - so I wonder who was posting these 100% positive reviews about proforexcourse.com
- FSMA posted the WARNING online for this swiss address - the company is registered there as GUARDIAN SECURITIES
- you will also find them on boiler-rooms.org - simply google their address Ackerstrasse 44, CH8005, Zurich, Switzerland. I was living in Swiss so believe me you either have money or you scam people. I was hoping they are genuine. BUT I am offcialy warning you, stay away.

I am extremely dissapointed myself.
Karolina

Dear Johnwe,

Personally I wanted to order the proforexcourse.com. then I have checked their address in Switzerland (and asked my friends) and guess what I found:
- SCAM - boiler room scam - so I wonder who was posting these 100% positive reviews about proforexcourse.com
- FSMA posted the WARNING online for this swiss address - the company is registered there as GUARDIAN SECURITIES
- you will also find them on boiler-rooms.org - simply google their address Ackerstrasse 44, CH8005, Zurich, Switzerland. I was living in Swiss so believe me you either have money or you scam people. I was hoping they are genuine. BUT I am offcialy warning you, stay away.

I am extremely dissapointed myself.
Karolina

Hi Karolina,

I don't have the course, I can't tell you whether it's good or bad, but I heard of the Guardian Securities Ltd sad story.

Here is the FSA warning published two years ago:

An unknown company using www.guardian-sec.com to clone the name of Guardian Securities Ltd, a Category 1A Licence Holder The Malta Financial Services Authority refers to its warning dated 25th October, 2011 relating to Guardian Securities as depicted on the websitewww.guardian-securities.com

The MFSA has been alerted that that the company which has cloned the name of Guardian Securities, a company holding a Category 1A Investment Services Licence, has now moved its domain from www.guardian-securities.com to www.guardian-sec.com . The MFSA wishes to inform the public that the company depicted on the websites www.guardian-securities.com and www.guardian-sec.com is not authorised by the MFSA nor by the UK Financial Services Authority to provide any type of financial service and has no association whatsoever with the Maltese Licence Holder indicated above. The MFSA would like to remind investors and consumers of financial services not to enter into any financial services transaction unless they have ascertained that the entity with whom the transaction is being made holds a licence to provide such services from the MFSA or another reputable financial services regulator.

What they say here is that Guardian Securities Ltd., which is licensed to give its clients investment advice with respect to global equities, got cloned by some con artists who opened a website with similar website address and the same name, just to attract investors based on the real company’s reputation and then cheat them. In the end, the real company with the licence had to close down and open a new one, because their reputation was erased only because someone again could not read properly.

So the Guardian Securities Ltd no longer exists, as the company renamed itself to Darwin Alpha Limited. Also they changed the name, they still are suffering from the reputation that con artists ruined, and time to time people who do not read the story properly, say some misleading things about it.

About the address, in any office building there are many companies, and as they are in the same building, they all have one address. The company was specializing in Stocks and Bonds, it had nothing to do with Forex at all.

So next time, be more careful before claiming something you know nothing about.

Hi Charles, I purchased the course couple months ago and I am really impressed.I need your advice regarding the platform and the broker that you used .

Thank you in advance!

Iam sorry, but I am not willing to share too much about the method because I signed a Non Disclosure Agreement. I will say that the method is NOT for a newbie, and it is NOT a set and forget strategy. You may need to invest considerable time in the method/trade. It is NOT for the get rich quick crowd.

Hi,

Anyone still trading the PrpForexCourse? and so how is it going?

What kind of floating draw downs are experienced, max time it took to close a trade and average profit percentage per month?

Thanks!

I would like Yuriy from Ukraine to tell me which trade made him lost capital, we sure noticed a decrease in volatility, but the system due to its robustness is performing very well.

Thanks in advance Yuriy.

Back