• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ProForexRobot.com (Ron Carter)

General discussions of a financial company
This ea is only scam.
It use the dll to get hard coded data for good backtesting.
In backtest until 18 May 2010 23:37 after 4 continuos loosing trades it ask to the dll a good moment to entry in the market.
So it can adjust equity line.
:D

How they do.

In first in init function they create a variable that contains the end date to ask dll.
Obviosly the end date is the date where the dll cannot contain more historical data.
At the creation time of the variable it contains only one fourth of the right value.

int gi_400 = 318556463;

After it's doubled two times in order to obtain the right value.

gi_400 = 2 * gi_400;
gi_400 = 2 * gi_400;

After, when is the moment to decide the order opening it's used so :

if (lastFourWereLosers() && TimeCurrent() < gi_400)

There is a function that give a true if last 4 trades were in loss.
If the condition is satisfied and the time current is before than 2010.05.18 23:37 the ea ask to the dll if the moment is right to enter market :

if (profxRule(TimeCurrent(), 0, Ask, 34555534, 1790162) == 0)

The ea send to the dll the value of time current so the dll can know when reply that the moment is good.

All here.

If you delete the calls to the dll or modify the function lastFourWereLosers() to reply that the never the four last trade were looser, you can obtain the real backtest of this ea.

Change in the the lastFourWereLosers() function the "return(1)" with "return(0)".

if (lda_0[3][1] < 0.0 && lda_0[2][1] < 0.0 && lda_0[1][1] < 0.0 && lda_0[0][1] < 0.0) return (1);

if (lda_0[3][1] < 0.0 && lda_0[2][1] < 0.0 && lda_0[1][1] < 0.0 && lda_0[0][1] < 0.0) return (0);

A loosing machine only.
Bye.
:)

Last edited:
Clickbank id problem

Carlo, thanks for the information. I am a skeptic when it comes to Martingale based systems.

My issue is the EA continuously stops working. It reports that my Clickbank id is invalid and stops working. So I cannot even get this to live forward test with any believable results.

Have contacted them for assistance. So far, I'm not happy.

Layne

Clickbank receipt

I had also high expectations from this robot but so far nothing impressive. Luckily I am on very low risk when I start a new robot.
Also had ClickBank receipt problems and no reply from the support.

Carlo, thanks for the information. I am a skeptic when it comes to Martingale based systems.

My issue is the EA continuously stops working. It reports that my Clickbank id is invalid and stops working. So I cannot even get this to live forward test with any believable results.

Have contacted them for assistance. So far, I'm not happy.

Layne

I have doubt that my post was too much technical.
Now I try to translate.

I wrote that this ea contains a trick in order to offer excellent backtest.
Who buy expert advisors evaluate on backtest the program quality.
But good backtest in this case is obtained with a dishonest trick.
Some scammers sellers of experts insert tricks in their expert to work good only in backtesting.
In real mode without this trick at work it is only a loosing ea, see the live test.

If you are still in time you can ask a refund to Clickbank, Clickbank is a very serious company instead.

Another ForexMeta Scam

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that this system is not good at all. It's a pretty bad martingale strategy developed by Mike Nash, a marketing guy. The guy Ron Carter is an actor and these are the same guys that run ForexMeta.

See how many trades it places? That's why they put ForexMeta in the backend, so that they collect commissions.

That's just wrong.

Well, after watching it trade, I'm convinced about what Carlo said originally. It's basically hoping it will make up for its random direction filter and losing trades with a Martingale progression. This is gambling, not trading. I'll be contacting Clickbank for a refund.

Carlo, I did understand your first post. Do you code commercially? You can PM me about a project I need.

Layne

Many thanks Layne.
In first for understanding my sincere words.
In second for your request.
I'm a professional software developer arrived in forex less than one year.
I develop ea only for my private use or for some free forum.
Ea coding is a non-profitable activity for me.
The world is very big and there are many good programmers in many country who can write ea for some hundred dollars.
I live in Italy, and if I had to apply current developing costs to the time needed to write (seriously) an ea the result can be many times more the costs of these programmers.
You can start from this website to search a programmer : Outsource to Freelancers, IT Companies, Programmers, Web Designers from India, Russia, USA, and more
I'm sure you can find there what you are searching.

Many thanks Layne.
In first for understanding my sincere words.
In second for your request.
I'm a professional software developer arrived in forex less than one year.
I develop ea only for my private use or for some free forum.
Ea coding is a non-profitable activity for me.
The world is very big and there are many good programmers in many country who can write ea for some hundred dollars.
I live in Italy, and if I had to apply current developing costs to the time needed to write (seriously) an ea the result can be many times more the costs of these programmers.
You can start from this website to search a programmer : Outsource to Freelancers, IT Companies, Programmers, Web Designers from India, Russia, USA, and more
I'm sure you can find there what you are searching.

This is just a scam of the free TOP TREND indicator. It is nothing more than a break of the bollinger bands. Put them on your chart with the numerical setting in the robot and you will see what I mean. I have left a review on the Forex Peace Army website on how the use the indicator effectively. All the best guys, get your money back on the robot if you can.
Phil

Back