• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info ProForexTrades

Asking questions about a company

yeahkob

Recruit
Hi, has anyone heard of or used the services of ProForexTrades? They have a highly professionally looking Instagram account with free information and an additional signal & education service. Unfortunately, there's no record of ownership or success rates.

instagram.com/profxtrades
proforextrades.com

They don't disclose their profile, so you don't really know who you are talking to.
Their marketing strategy is to develop a professional-looking Instagram page to attract new students where they thought they can really get a 1-1 mentorship and signal from them.
Their signals are not much they don't update their open trade very often. Which is not very responsible they can just send out any signals and swing it for weeks or months and no update and if you are new you not sure what is going on.
Please find a more legit real mentor which they will show you what they trade and explain to you their setup if you really want to learn. This PROFOREXTRADES is really useless. Don't waste your money. They will reply to you nicely before they take your money. And after that your money goes into their account..... you won't get much back from it.

proforextrades.com

Hi, has anyone heard of or used the services of ProForexTrades? They have a highly professionally looking Instagram account with free information and an additional signal & education service. Unfortunately, there's no record of ownership or success rates.

proforextrades.com
They seem okay, I've followed them for a while - but best to learn for yourself.

looks good. but i would think twice in order to engage with some "mentor" online. your mentor should be someone with 1. proven success rate 2. someone who has been around for quite some time

Hi, They are scammers who wants to seems legit. Do not waste your money and time. Instagram is full of them like these account. Be aware. I tried their "service" and they take swing traders. Nothink special. Nothink to learn. Instagram is fake social network, best for these "entrepreneurs" who want money from you. Delete Instagram account is my best advice... like I did. Cheers

Back