profxfund.com/pro4xgrant.com IS SCAM

Ashkan

Recruit
Hello ,

i've tried to open account there , about 10 days ago
i paid 299 USD( 24th MARCH 2020 ) by bitcoin for 50000 option . after 5 days they messaged me they remove 50 k option ( they answer just few maessage per day ) then told you could refund or upgrade to 100k option.
i paid another 290 USD (30th March 2020) to them to upgrade to 100k option

after 3 days they told me MANAGER told us you can not work with us ! without any reseaon and ask for refund and its been like 2-3 days that i'm waiting for refund !

they BLOCKED ME on telegram , and they don't answer on website chat !!!!

seems a SCAMMER , becareful guys !

they instagram is based on malaysia too .

maybe they changed their name and back to network ! becareful !

Attachments

• photo_2020-04-03_16-38-33.jpg
    photo_2020-04-03_16-38-33.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 21
  • photo_2020-04-03_16-38-37.jpg
    photo_2020-04-03_16-38-37.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 21
profxgrant.com
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Hello ,

i paid 299 USD( 24th MARCH 2020 ) by bitcoin for 50000 option . after 5 days they messaged me they remove 50 k option ( they answer just few maessage per day ) then told you could refund or upgrade to 100k option.

after 3 days they told me MANAGER told us you can not work with us ! without any reseaon and ask for refund and its been like 2-3 days that i'm waiting for refund !

Hello ,

Why you opened one more thread as you already have one running thread and I also left the suggestions there to follow.

Back