profxfund.com/pro4xgrant.com IS SCAM

I do not know what was your experience you have had before with the other prop firm, but literally you just saw an ad from instagram and you just assume it's a scam, that's basically what you are saying right now just because you had a bad experience with other prop firm that has a similar name.

I didn't think it was real either when i purchase back end of may but im ok losing a grand, tried a withdrawal on june 6 which surprised me as i get the payout within the day i request the withdrawal.

Here is the transaction hash https://bitpay.com/insight/#/BTC/ma...9c1b6b6fc7aae4ca1180129ca495a1515a86ff3e7df57
photo5116138294395119776.jpgphoto5116161208045643917.jpg

And i requested another withdrawal today

IMG_5853.PNGIMG_5858.PNG

You may have a bad experience with other prop firm but so far im cool with them for now. You may want to test it out yourself first before making an invalid claim brother.

Same here, they do reply me but with only bull**** excuses. They sent me a trading account which i tried to login but it was invalid. Since then they do reply me still but still havent got any account. So i dont understand why they still reply.

Same here, they do reply me but with only bull**** excuses. They sent me a trading account which i tried to login but it was invalid. Since then they do reply me still but still havent got any account. So i dont understand why they still reply.
Same

Everyone who is having problems follow the below suggestion.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Most of these funding traders companies are just scam schemes. Who would give $ 100,000 to strangers on the internet to be tested operating on demo accounts for just 1 or 2 months?
What happens is that these companies are only interested in the registration fee.

I suggest to the administrators or moderators of this forum to create a category and dedicated session for these trader funding companies, such as FTMO, The5% ers, BluFx, TopStepFx, among others ...
I saw that FTMO is classified as "Forex Training", but that is not correct.

0a.png

New categories and subcategories get added from time to time. Every time it's "We've got all possibilities covered" and within a week, some new mutation shows up.

FTMO initially does Forex Training, so that's the best fit within the current structure.

If you are volunteering to redo all the categories, please submit your proposals through me. I'm hoping to do a full overhaul of review categories before the end of the year.

Back