• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

profxfund.com

fenixFX

Recruit
Hi Traders.

profxfund.com

the above website was on my newsfeed this week. The websites offer looks too good to be true

- 65%-80% Profit share
- Bitcoin only payment
- Less than 6 months old
- $100k to $500k @ 100:1 leverage
- No reviews outside their website

if you have ever traded with this Prop firm please discuss your experiences below.

thank you

Have you made any deposits or experienced any losses with this firm? or is this just advisory post?

Hi Traders.

profxfund.com

the above website was on my newsfeed this week. The websites offer looks too good to be true

- 65%-80% Profit share
- Bitcoin only payment
- Less than 6 months old

if you have ever traded with this Prop firm please discuss your experiences below.

thank you
Is there any good or bad experience so far?

Looks dodgy.

They will take anyone's money without knowing if you a good trader or not to trade big money for them and pay you more % of profits than the owner of the accounts without testing your trading skills first and the best part is the payment method... Bitcoin.. Once you pay your money is history and secondly they have no location only a TELEGRAM contact so be very very aware

Have you made any deposits or experienced any losses with this firm? or is this just advisory post?
I have never traded with them nor do I plan to.. I just thought coz they are new someone might have insight some how. But there are better ones out there who don’t just get a pretend trader to do the intro on their website.

Looks dodgy.

They will take anyone's money without knowing if you a good trader or not to trade big money for them and pay you more % of profits than the owner of the accounts without testing your trading skills first and the best part is the payment method... Bitcoin.. Once you pay your money is history and secondly they have no location only a TELEGRAM contact so be very very aware
That’s my thinking too... I want to get it on here so it should up on google at least.. but they are not legit. Too good to be true like the old saying goes.

Hi Traders.

profxfund.com

- 65%-80% Profit share
- Bitcoin only payment
- Less than 6 months old

thank you
For the sake of the community and tranparacy and gesture i signed up today with them with the 500k account ( i assume there going to scam me tho) but its worth the trying

Back