ProgressiveEA.store

sloth011

Recruit
I recently got the EA to test and I’m not at all satisfied with the results. The biggest issue is that the EA uses a .dll file to function which crashes the MT4 platform when opening instantly, and if you get the EA to work, it freezes after some time. Also, just today it opened a large amount of bad trades (multiple entries at the same time) which resulted in a large loss. The results are completely different from the myfxbook provided and trades are not in line at all. Also, it seems like the EA uses a SL which is 7x higher than the TP, so even if it would work, in the long run it is definitely not sustainable. And the weirdest thing, it can’t be backtested. At this stage I can’t recommend it at all.

Last edited:

sloth011

Recruit
Edit: Support is very responsive and friendly and they said they were going to work on and look into the issues, I will update in a bit. The crashing was most likely caused due to some other EA or Plugin installed, it works without issues on a clean installation.

sloth011

Recruit
Update: drawdowns happen very frequently, sometimes they get quite large too. It seems to use some sort of grid as once price moves in the opposite direction the EA seems to place new trades. So far, this week, I made no profits and it lost quite a substantial amount of my account. Will update soon once I used it longer