prop firm

Bagitotrader

I work and spam for TradersWithEdge.com
Any prop firm funded traders here? What do you think of an option where you can customize your account? customize your drawdown, leverage and even increase your profit split? Is it good?

Any prop firm funded traders here? What do you think of an option where you can customize your account? customize your drawdown, leverage and even increase your profit split? Is it good?
I think these all are non-essential features, we, as traders have to focus on development of our trading system - finding and improving trading edge, execution logic, position management etc. This is what market will reward you for, not leverage or profit split.

I think these all are non-essential features, we, as traders have to focus on development of our trading system - finding and improving trading edge, execution logic, position management etc. This is what market will reward you for, not leverage or profit split.
I agree that we have to develop our trading system first or even get ourselves ready. But in the long run we all want bigger profits, bigger capital and some are deprived to have it. That's why Having a LEGIT prop firm to help, will do. I have experienced some and would like to know other's experience as well. I have had experienced with Traders With Edge and they have great options for traders like the customization of accounts and instant funding. I just want to know if other prop has this also. I wanna explore more and get paid high and live the dream

Legit prop firms don't hire traders on FPA or other forums or offer training lol. Have you ever looked at job listings from serious prop firm that hire traders. You have to have very good and solid background in finance, math, physics and many other fields.

Back