• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Prop Firms

Help me find a company

Money Bird

Private
For awhile we just had a few prop firms. Then we got TopStepFX, Maverick, and FTMO for a few years there. Lately, we've had a wave of new Prop Firms popping up including MyForex Funds, FMS Traders, Funding Talent, TCF, Bouy Trade... Well the list goes on honestly! Some of these prop firms actually make money of peoples trades, some A & B Book Trades, some B book everything and make all their money off people failing. The bottom line, there are many new ones that are scamming new people that have come into this arena. Can we get some categories made to discuss them, people can post pay out proofs, and even categories & alerts for prop firms that end up being scams? Even worse, and more to the original founding of FPA, most of these prop firms operate in the unregulated sphere & can't be going as unchecked as they currently are. I ask this as I just recently decided to try out a prop firm after several years, and I had one done over on me by Funding Talent, and I'm finding there isn't any appropriate places in here.

Thanks

I think the most reputable by far in that sphere is FTMO as they have the longest history of paying out.

Assuming you conducted trading on mt terminal, my suggestion is Audacity Capital, BlueFx (wholly-owned by parent entity), or City Trader Imperium.

Cheers,
GoldmanSach

Anyone here who trades in a prop firm? Can you guys customize your challenge rules? Just wondering if there are other prop firms who does it. Just checked Traders With Edge and they are looking awesome, customizing accounts and instant funding. Any thoughts?

Have you guys heard of this prop firm? TRADERS WITH EDGE. They have way more tradeable assets. Really cool. What do you think about it?

I am currently trading with fundednext. their rules are pretty favorable for my trading visions and judging from their presence and activities, it seems like they are here to stay.

Back