• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ProTradersClub.com (Was ChrisLori.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Chris Lori strategies

I have gone through some of Chris Lori's cd course material, and it is certainly comprehensive. I also watched a webinar of his recently that was also quite revealing. It was also a bit of a recruiter for one of his live seminars. As part of the preamble to the seminar he mentioned a London close strategy, and something called the Tokyo trade. These are not covered in his Pro Trader advanced FX course.

I cannot attend the live seminar for a variety of reasons. But I sure would like to know if anyone has traded his London close strategy, or his Tokyo trade. And how you did. Most of his material seems to presuppose an interest in sitting in front of a computer for hours at a time for setups to appear. This is not intended to be a criticism of it in any way.

I find that a bit tedious but would like to find something time specific such as the London close, and am assuming that the Tokyo trade is also time specific. And anything presented by Chris deserves my serious attention.

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

London close strategy has been created by a member of forexmentor and not Chris Lori, I think that's important.

Lori's material is incredible, and if anyone looks long enough they'll start to see the patterns, I get all the free stuff that I can find to learn more and the things that work well are often repeated.

4hr chart + alerts should keep your computer time to a minimum.

The London Close Strategy marketed by Forexmentor came from a member of Chris Lori's Pro Traders Club, where she credits Chris with her knowledge. THATS IMPORTANT!! You can even ask forexmentor. This person was a member of PTC from the very beginning and collaborated with Forexmentor to sell it. The same person has also assisted in Pro Traders Club by documenting every detail of the PTC for the archive spreadsheet in the members area. Chris first introduced the London Close Trade (outside his Pro Traders Club) at a Forexmentor summit far prior to the release of the service at Forexmentor by its members.

Last edited:
I have read all the rave reviews about Chris and his products. Could someone one suggest which of his products is a good starting point for someone who already knows the basics? I would hate to purchase redundant info... again.

The London Close Strategy marketed by Forexmentor came from a member of Chris Lori's Pro Traders Club, where she credits Chris with her knowledge. THATS IMPORTANT!! You can even ask forexmentor. This person was a member of PTC from the very beginning and collaborated with Forexmentor to sell it. The same person has also assisted in Pro Traders Club by documenting every detail of the PTC for the archive spreadsheet in the members area. Chris first introduced the London Close Trade (outside his Pro Traders Club) at a Forexmentor summit far prior to the release of the service at Forexmentor by its members.

Well it's a long time since this was posted but in case anyone is interested in Chris Lori, I would suggest something along the following lines:

Inside the Banks: this is great information from a registered CTA about how banks and bank traders work. I just don't know anywhere else that this information is available in this depth.

Pro Traders Club Market Review: there is about three years of recorded videos in the library for this. I've been a member for years, in fact I help out by maintaining the spreadsheet for the catalogue of library videos. It is expensive, although I believe there may be a new deal price reduction/different format coming. Nonetheless, I've learnt far more about trading from both Chris and the PTC reviews than I have from all other sources combined. If you've got the dollars, it's well worth a go…

Erron

I learned from protradersclub.com six online courses and also participated to Price Action workshop in Singapore. I strongly recommend for every seriuos trader to learn from protradersclub and to attend to Chris's workshop.

Back