• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Pstonetrading.com (clone of Pepperstone) blocked withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company

Rhode1

Recruit
I am a volunteer at an eye Institut and abt 1month ago got a message from the company suggesting they were offering a job that i could do at home. I entered into it without thinking it will ruin my life completely.
It was one withdrawal task after another each time i succeeded in putting they will ask for anoyher task , income tax and the circle continues.

I have been completely ruined i was pushed to borrow money from friends and colleagues and now I lost everything I cant pay i have like 3complains people have deposited at the police against me.

I have begged and begged the manager Alan Plaugmann to please make it possible for me to withdraw even if its just my investment money and they keep the rest but they keep ignoring my messages

I have even attempted suicide because my life has been ruined and I have debts everywhere . I got this number from someone who said he passed through a similar cause and you helped them.
I have done all sorts of unimaginable things to get money again to do the task they are asking again but nothing. I was pushed to even have sex with men so tjey give me money, unfortunately they saw i was desperate and they used and deceived me.

I dont know where else to go to you are my last option i keep thinking of ending my life because the Presure is too much for me.
To top it all up i lost my job on Monday because if repeated absences,absences because i dont have even a peny to pay for transportation.

I am lost depressed but it doesn't seem to affect anyone. They have been soo insensitive to my plight all my messages have been ignored like sole insignificant thing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221028-151008_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20221028-151008_WhatsApp.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 75
I am a volunteer at an eye Institut and abt 1month ago got a message from the company suggesting they were offering a job that i could do at home. I entered into it without thinking it will ruin my life completely.
It was one withdrawal task after another each time i succeeded in putting they will ask for anoyher task , income tax and the circle continues.

I have been completely ruined i was pushed to borrow money from friends and colleagues and now I lost everything I cant pay i have like 3complains people have deposited at the police against me.

I have begged and begged the manager Alan Plaugmann to please make it possible for me to withdraw even if its just my investment money and they keep the rest but they keep ignoring my messages

I have even attempted suicide because my life has been ruined and I have debts everywhere . I got this number from someone who said he passed through a similar cause and you helped them.
I have done all sorts of unimaginable things to get money again to do the task they are asking again but nothing. I was pushed to even have sex with men so tjey give me money, unfortunately they saw i was desperate and they used and deceived me.

I dont know where else to go to you are my last option i keep thinking of ending my life because the Presure is too much for me.
To top it all up i lost my job on Monday because if repeated absences,absences because i dont have even a peny to pay for transportation.

I am lost depressed but it doesn't seem to affect anyone. They have been soo insensitive to my plight all my messages have been ignored like sole insignificant thing.
Please provide the website this scammers are using. These scams are called Pig Butchering and I urge you to contact the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO) for assistance. They are a nonprofit setup to help all victims of these scams and they have free live chat on their website.

Please how to i contact Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO)

pstonetrading.com/index here is the link to their trading platform but most of their activities are on telegram

Please how to i contact Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO)

pstonetrading.com/index here is the link to their trading platform but most of their activities are on telegram
Go to.the website below and you will see live chat available on the bottom right.

I am lost depressed but it doesn't seem to affect anyone. They have been soo insensitive to my plight all my messages have been ignored like sole insignificant thing

Please provide the website this scammers are using. These scams are called Pig Butchering and I urge you to contact the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO) for assistance. They are a nonprofit setup to help all victims of these scams and they have free live chat on their website.

Do these sorts of scams normally have anything to do with the brokers that people claim are scamming them or just these so called middlemen? If not, it's not really fair on the broker to be slandered this way.

Back