• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem PT Pruton Mega Berjangka is a SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
This is probably what you are going to get forever, call in and no reply. You can continue to drop them emails or messages everyday (this way you will have black and white records), try to refrain from calling. In case your bank wants proof that you have attempted to contact them privately to resolve the issue, these proofs will come in useful.

Focus your attention and effort in recovering your money through the police and bank. Please lodge a police report 1st before approaching your bank. Good if you can lodge a complaint with Securities Commission Malaysia also. Armed with the police and Securities Commission's report, it will give you more leverage when negotiating with Bank Negara Malaysia to initiate an investigation. Group all the victims (make sure each one lodge their own complaint individually) from the same bank together before approaching the bank personally. Strength in numbers.

Noted your kind advices here. It's frustrating and anger to see those scammers running freely and enjoying. This is like a marathon, not many people can sustain till the end. That's explain why they will not entertain the customers complaint till we fall off.
Anyway we will still continue to chase them. Hopefully we can get more support from related party:(

hi @elaine , can you tell me more info of this broker? i just almost deposit my money into it, please pm me if u see this. and i might have some people to help u ask if there is any problem. but i need the problem first. pls pm me wechat fb or whatsapp. wechat account is cmyyung123. no worries. real account

Hi can I know who is the one approach u?

The broker is at Indonesia name PT Pruton Mega Berjangka. They are promoting a scheme for 9 months contract which trades managed by professional traders.

They will show you all the regulated documents on website. Which is truth tat this company does registered in Indonesia. Even some investors were sponsoring to HQ in Indonesia if invested with usd50k.

Minimum deposit usd10k.

hi @elaine , can you tell me more info of this broker? i just almost deposit my money into it, please pm me if u see this. and i might have some people to help u ask if there is any problem. but i need the problem first. pls pm me wechat fb or whatsapp. wechat account is cmyyung123. no worries. real account

I will invite you to our group later.

Get those reports in to the authorities as soon as possible. Inform Pruton after the reports are filed. Explain you will declare the issues resolved if and only if they can fix the problems and money safely arrives back in your bank account.

I will invite you to our group later.
Good advice! The scam might still be ongoing, and there might still be members stuck in there and able to locate them. Do not leak anything out to them though. Try to get as much info as possible like where are they currently operating, pass those information to the police.

We already lodged a police report. Even the respective inspector already to ask on the details & he said our cases already submitted to Bank Negara Malaysia.

We are advised to go to BANK NEGARA MALAYSIA to provide all the proofs.

Besides that, I also submit the police report to PT PRUTON MEGA BERJANGKA to ask for refund on our invested amount.

I went to Bank Negara Malaysia to report this company. The staff looked at my documents & confirmed that it's a SCAM.

He said its a CRIME whereby the MT4, they used are fake. Money never rolling in the market. He will bring this company name to BNM management to put under ALERT. He advised to inform the police to search on the guy ERICK LI & make this case as CRIME.

So what is next? We are very disappointed & angry with this SCAMMER :(

Until now, PT PRUTON MEGA BERJANGKA still don't respond to my email. So I believed they are together in to steal people money. Even the scammer Erick Li is using their office too.

We are so piss of with these scammers.

Back