1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PT Pruton Mega Berjangka is a SCAM

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Elaine007, Aug 13, 2016.

1. MONDAY

MONDAY Recruit

Hi Elanine, how about pt pruton open new investment call PTFX and hot in China now, Is it safe to invest?
    ptfxcapital.com

2. Elaine007

Elaine007 Private, 1st Class

This company constantly change their email address and locations, do you still want to trust them?
    Look at our cases till now they still not to reply & pretending this is not their business.

It is a complete SCAM and now they just moving their camp to another country to trap others

3. nelsongan2020

nelsongan2020 Suspicious Person

Any one here Know OTM Capital , OTM capital provide fixed return 8% also used Pruton capital ask broker . ?
    Thank

kelvinlee32 likes this.
  4. nelsongan2020

Hi , Elaine.

I am from Kl . currently joined PTFX by Pruton capital , can u contact me i would like to get your advice about pruton capital .

My email = hondagan@hotmail.com ..

thank

5. kelvinlee32

kelvinlee32 Recruit

Hi Nelson,

I was browsing through the topic of PT Pruton, looking for updates on reputable brokerage and saw your message.
    I joined OTM on September 2016. The package I invested is USD5K with a fixed ROI of 5% every month, 18 months commitment.
    My last check today, the brokerage they're using is still Pruton Capital.

After invested several months, few of my friends followed. On the 5th month I got back 100% of my investment. Since March 2017, I still receive the 5%ROI as promised. My withdrawal behavior are once every 2 to 3 months to skip some withdrawal fees of USD50 each time.

So far everything is doing quite well. Have you already invested on it?
    As for Elaine007 issue, I think the issue is with the fund management company instead of PT Pruton Mega Berjangka because I visited the brokerage at Jakarta before.

6. nelsongan2020

Thank , Kelvin ,
    I am not invested OTM so far , but i am Invested PTFX is under PT. Pruton Mega also . Can u contact me-012-292 8796 , i would like to know more about OTM .

7. nelsongan2020

Hi, Elaine007 ,
    I suggest u can go to www.linkedin.com this website connected with PT pruton staff then share all your bad experience with the staff .

8. nelsongan2020

Hi, Elaine007 ,
    U said the MT4 PT. Pruton is fake , My i know it is PrutonMF-Live or Pruton-Real ( trading server ) . I can show that MT4 i am used now with Pt. Pruton , i am worry my money cannot get back later. I will upload a MT4 Front photo to show u what i mean .
    Thank

Attached Files:

9. Steameister91

Steameister91 Recruit

Okay so i saw in my wechat moments about this and pm-ed her( as can be seen in the screenshot). The deposit isnt as big as the ones in this thread but i like to practise caution. Im from East Malaysia btw, has anybody else here seen or offered something like this?

Attached Files:

10. ErinDorissd

ErinDorissd Suspicious Person

Pruton Capital is known for offering a wide range of reliable FX instruments that prevent fraud in FX trading. Pruton Capital offers the ease of funding the respective account with multiple funding options. Moreover, the investors can also be convinced of being prevented from any scam during Forex trading from the online portal. Pruton Capital is a dynamic broker that specializes in trading with reliable financial instruments. Whatever platform the investors might be trading in, they can come across the right tools and conditions towards maximizing the overall trading potentials. Be alert from fake trading with reliable Forex trading at Pruton Capital!