• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem PT Pruton Mega Berjangka is a SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
Please do help us in this. I received an email from a member here. Mentioned he also one of the victim.

Ren Dau, please post here as well. How u get scammed by them? Who introduced Pruton Mega Berjangka scheme to you?

Do you have any info about the agent or Erick likes photo / passport / identity card no or any information. Coz these info will be helpful to pass to authorities (police / Bank Negara)

We can get Bank Negara helps to post their pictures in website as wanted person.

Please give any helpful info ...

dear miss Elaine,

i on behalf of Pruton would like to apologise for what had happened to you. for your information we had taken serious action regarding this case and has fired eric. if by anyway we could help you more, please let us know. we will be glad to help you

dear miss Elaine,

i on behalf of Pruton would like to apologise for what had happened to you. for your information we had taken serious action regarding this case and has fired eric. if by anyway we could help you more, please let us know. we will be glad to help you

With regards any actions taken on your staff, we want our invested capital back. i did so many emails to your company, but none of the representative from Pruton reply to me.

Please return our capital back, your company should take responsibility to this case!!
By the way, can i know who is this, please do introduce yourself here.

BexsonFx thanks for sending me email to inquiry on the Pruton platform. My advice is regardless whatever schemes they introduce, either the mirror trading or gold trading by professional traders. DO NOT GET YOUR FRIENDS in with PRUTON, they are SCAM.

i am experienced it now with all my friends. Once your accounts burst, the PIC will run away & HQ Indonesia will not reply to your case and even calls. i not sure this time, they will return our capital back.

i did hear the same story from victims that get trapped in back early 2015. He was scammed by the guy calls Michael from Pruton, Indonesia HQ sent another PIC from Indonesia call Eric (another scammer who trapped us now) to handle the case. This idiot apology to him & his group, saying the same story & showed the letter that the guy Michael already fired but Pruton HQ, however HQ will not responsible to the lost of capital. He was asked to reinvest with him.
See the tricks they are playing!!

As long as our cases NOT SETTLE, please DO NOT INVEST with this broker. You need to care your hard earned money. i dont want you to end up like me in this situation, get blamed by friends. But the scammers are enjoying outside!

By the way, i heard the new scheme which is active in East Malaysia like you explained to me. You can try to get the person to provide his identity, for sure he will refuse. Cause i did advised another guy tested them out. DO NOT TRUST this broker!!

Well Mr. Pruton Rep, are you going to pay back Elaine and the others, or do you expect them to wait around while another "expert" recovers the lost funds?

Pruton, we funded to your company account which stated in the contract.
We are not funding to Erick's account. He got fired or not is none of our concerns.

We don't understand what are you trying to tell us. We are dealing with you broker. As long as we not getting our funding, we will continue to urge public to watchout your company.

BensonFX, u can check this post too.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/firman-emen-aluwi.46543/#post-252421

There are some many victims got trapped with so much anger about this broker. i cannot comment much about this guy, the boss that Erick mentioned coz i never meet him. They are a team of cruel people that squeeze everything from investors and also agents, people who work with them.

Even you try to get them explain on the bad comments in internet, no way they will agree with it. They will come out with another story to get you guys invest. People come to report in FPA will not lie. Thanks for FPA team to provides such a platform to declare their evilness.

We always pray for them to go in jail!

Back