• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem PT Pruton Mega Berjangka is a SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
Achieve Forex trading with ample profits with reliable help from Pruton Capital. Pruton Capital is known to offer a wide number of trusted financial instruments to the forex traders out there. When you trade globally with reliable assistance from Pruton Capital, you can be assured that there are no fraudulent activities or scams happening in the process. With a wide number of useful financial instruments and trading tools, you can have the assurance of trading profitably with Pruton Capital. Whether it is Energy or Precious Metals, CFD on Stocks, Indices, or any other instrument, Pruton Capital serves to be your reliable trading partner.

The company works behind the brand ‘Pruton Mega Holding Limited and is operated under the command of Indonesia's Commodity Futures trading Regulatory. It has featured in Indonesian Derivatives Clearing House (IDCH) and Jakarta Futures Exchange (JFX).

Is this the guy?

He provided this link, said dat is his trader

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/midasama

I can’t open the link in the Google about Victor Akselrod in the annual report of Edmondo de Rotchild.

59354404_857516024598290_1967026173242245120_n.jpg

The Edmond de Rothschild headquarters in Milan is currently owned by the company regus.

https://www.regus.ru/en-ru/virtual-office/italy/milan/milan-montenapoleone

Attachments

• 111.PNG
    111.PNG
    315.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 111.PNG
    111.PNG
    318.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
any idea how to get our money back from this company Pruton Capital? please refer to this post and looking for help. thanks

I advise all of you, who having a problem with the company should have their own thread in scam folder.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Any one here Know OTM Capital , OTM capital provide fixed return 8% also used Pruton capital ask broker . ?
Thank
I did trading with OTM Trust the platform was a fraud it took 90-95 days to get the withdrawal and the platform was showing the error again and again even if my connection was perfectly fine. Price Fluctuations happens suddenly with is very scaring. I am very disappointed from this platform and suggest being careful with your money.

I did trading with OTM Trust the platform was a fraud it took 90-95 days to get the withdrawal and the platform was showing the error again and again even if my connection was perfectly fine. Price Fluctuations happens suddenly with is very scaring. I am very disappointed from this platform and suggest being careful with your money.

Again, you must open your own separate thread and submit evidence there. Avoid cross posting in other threads.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Back