PT Upgrades

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
The FPA's Performance Testing Program just underwent a big upgrade. :)

There's blood on the floor from the fights between the test guys and the programmers. Everyone is stitched up now, and is ready to move forward. There are some very important things on the back end of this upgrade. There are also some cool new features on the front end for you.

A few of you noticed some discrepancies during the upgrade and wrote in. I think all of those are fixed now, but use the "Contact Us" link if you see anything else wrong with a test page.

Check it out for yourself. Go here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/test_lab/all_forex_tests

Pick a test. Any test will do. Scroll down to the top of the broker statement and look under where it says "Full Test Statement (Updated every..."

There should be a radio button that says Analytics. Click it and check out the graphs.

The best part is now that the back end is done, more items can be added as people demand them. If there's something you would like to see on the analytics page, post about it here.

I like the Maximum Equity Usage, but would also love to see a Maximum Equity Risked. That would make those suicidal systems that trade with no SL stand out.

What is really need for real Traders - it's just pure Equity...
Parameter "Balance" in MT4 worse nothing... I saw accounts with Balance +1000% and Equity -90% :)
So many peoples meets Margin Call when Balance curve was grown... Most of them don't understand why this happens...
If you can add Equity curve - make this at first! Only this will show why most EA's is scam...

Information about GTL FOREX

Dear brothers and friends i am working with gtl forex from six months i have a good experience with them but some time i face problems like busy trade ,requoting option and no connection.and some my friends tell me that gtl forex is a scam broker so please if any one has much information about gtl then pls provide me i am very thankful him.(muhammad_ali0027@yahoo.com)

Back