Pupung Widiya Purnama, dewakripsi.com is a scammer, beware from his scam exchanger and other service

OctaFX

OctaFx Representative
Dear traders!

pupung_scammer.png
This is to inform you that mr. PUPUNG WIDIYA PURNAMA, owner of the following sites and groups
https://www.facebook.com/dewangga.widiyapangestu
Changer Dewa Scalper

is officially a scam artist. He resides in Cirebon, Indonesia, and has an exchanger at Changer Dewa Scalper. We would like to warn everybody to BEWARE his services.
This scammer opens multiple accounts acting as a fake "introducing broker" and then steals the illegal IB commission gained. The total amount stolen by this scammer from OctaFX and clients is over 24000 USD.
We are preparing the data to report the scam artist called Pupung Widiya Purnama and his fake exchanger to court and police.

You have been warned!

That's refreshing, a broker that warns against clients :)

Actually this platform is also meant for brokers to warn against such scammers (and yes, there are traders/affiliate who scam). This type of scam is very simple: the affiliate brings many accounts which deposit with stolen credit cards (or even not stolen), the affiliate gets his CPA for these "traders" and then all commit chargebacks while the affiliate stays with the CAP commission. smart...

This is why many brokers are refusing to accept Nigerians, Indonesians and Thai clients.

Thanks for OctaFX for sharing this!

Scams can go in so many directions. It's good to see a broker taking steps to warn people away from one that they may not be aware of.

Hi Octafx,

It have been following this case in facebook, I would like to confirm something
1. Are you ECN? What are your liquidity provider and how I can confirm it?
2. Can you explain your rebate or affiliate bonus scheme? As far as I know, ECN only generate profit from comission, how you distribute this comission to your IB? You should be happy if an IB open an account and trade. Many orders will make many comissions, right?
3. This video uploaded by pupung, . Order get more spread than shown in MT4, how could it happened?
I ever watched same video but someone deleted it, It show the same situation, a trader has get profit, and suddenly spread wider when order executed on MT4. The funny things was Pupung at that time supported you and now pupung do the same to proof that you scam him

:D

Pupung always

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it the problem between IB and Broker only?

Thanks for the warning, but it is too early ( only in days - some case takes weeks or maybe months to settle the conclusions ) to judge some one is scammer with out trial in the court and since there is no complaint yet from his IB member. In my opinion Pupung certainly break IB rule by registering relatives under his IB so he benefit from commision. As a good broker why do not Octa just cancelled that part and leave the rest ?. Information that I heard most of the accounts registered under his IB is genuine because he has the biggest forex facebook group in Indonesia if i am not mistaken and most of them registered to Octafx under his IB and most clients that traded under his IB got guidance how to profit from trading forex most of the clients made it.
Broker got proof as well as Pupung, why don't you settle the case here in FPA before further action such as bringing it to regulator or even court. And recently Indonesian Goverment blacklisted more than 100 forex institution including brokers to "protect" investors from the company that do not have agreement with them including OctaFx. Unfortunately some brokers registered by FCA ASIC and CFTC included by mistake - imho. Meanwhile IB is a part of the company wich is OctaFx. Hope we will hear story that cover both side.:cool:

That's refreshing, a broker that warns against clients :)

Actually this platform is also meant for brokers to warn against such scammers (and yes, there are traders/affiliate who scam). This type of scam is very simple: the affiliate brings many accounts which deposit with stolen credit cards (or even not stolen), the affiliate gets his CPA for these "traders" and then all commit chargebacks while the affiliate stays with the CAP commission. smart...

This is why many brokers are refusing to accept Nigerians, Indonesians and Thai clients.

Thanks for OctaFX for sharing this!

For your correction not all your comment is right, can you mention broker that do not accept Indonesian Client?. how many of them. If it is about CC payment yes I understand but with other payment processors most of the brokers welcome to Indonesian Clients.

Poor Broker who is afraid of paying clients 24K hahahaha, FAKE ECN, i use this broker for sometimes but now I QUIT (for your information, i don't know Pupung, and I am not his affiliate). I just give my opinion, this broker is POOR, afraid of paying 24K to IBs who brings million bucks for them (Based on this case), please FPA , label this broker as a BucketShop, if you make small deposit you will get your money faster, when getting bigger your deposit or profit, they will make it difficult to take your money (delay, etc). I just share what i have experienced with this broker, not recommended for big money, if it is under 100 usd is ok, above it stay away, believe me.

Good brokers will always make their clients comfortable to trade with them, while BucketShops will always take your money even 1 penny, they will take it (Poor Broker)

I don't trust Pupung because he ever support Octafx and I don't trust Octafx too because you don't pay someone withdrawal in forexfactory :D

I don't trust Pupung because he ever support Octafx and I don't trust Octafx too because you don't pay someone withdrawal in forexfactory :D

It means, don't use OctaFx anymore, there are hundreds of better brokers out there

Poor Broker who is afraid of paying clients 24K hahahaha, FAKE ECN, i use this broker for sometimes but now I QUIT (for your information, i don't know Pupung, and I am not his affiliate). I just give my opinion, this broker is POOR, afraid of paying 24K to IBs who brings million bucks for them (Based on this case), please FPA , label this broker as a BucketShop, if you make small deposit you will get your money faster, when getting bigger your deposit or profit, they will make it difficult to take your money (delay, etc). I just share what i have experienced with this broker, not recommended for big money, if it is under 100 usd is ok, above it stay away, believe me.

Good brokers will always make their clients comfortable to trade with them, while BucketShops will always take your money even 1 penny, they will take it (Poor Broker)

Lies. 24000 WERE PAID. Read the post already before posting comments, you are making a fool out of yourself.

Proof and account number? Or are you a fake like Pupung too?

Back