• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PushButtonPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
Do NOT trade FXCH

I still see some questions about FXCH. Everyone, please do NOT use FXCH. They are a scam broker. I have used them for another arbitrage EA, and the demo went to over 2 millions dollars, while on the LIVE, I lost on every trade. The spread is rediculous on the live and they will modify the price to make sure you lose on almost every trade. And they will do the same in reverse on the demo to make it so you never lose... to give you confidence to open a live account. Do NOT ever use FXCH for live. Do not even waste your time with FXCH on demo. There is no point. Look for other brokers. I am on the hunt currently.

Things may not be what they Seem

Ok, still running this bot on test with FXCM and Alpari UK. Alpari - UK set to not trade. FXCM demo balance now stand at £18,500 +. that's the good news (maybe).

In view of the comments made by some on here I've tried testing the bot on other accounts. Using Alpari UK account always on one side and others on the other.

Alpari vs FXJE. Alpari traded but at an overall loss. FXJE did not trade. This maybe becuase FXJE placed an 'x' after the currency pair, Don't know?

Alpari vs ACM. Only started this test about 1 hour ago. Alpari trading and currently winning but early days yet. ACM trading and lossing. Only problem with this is ACM demo has a min lot of 1.00 so if the Alpari starts to loos it's going to quickly run through my £5,000.

I will keep posting what I find. I'd really like this EA to work. It would make such a nice change!!

I should point again that this all on DEMO accounts not LIVE

Last edited:
JUdge by results not tools used

One additional note Jeff, please use a VPS. I personally would not use this product on a personal computer. Hackers use Net Frame and Visual Studio for access into computers where I.D. Theft is carried out.

:D

Of course some hackers use .NET Framework as they they also use any other programming tool to gane access to your private information. .NET Framwork is no more or less secure than J2EE or any other Framwork a developer may choose to use to develope a software solution. I would guess that the developers of PushButtonPips chose .NET Framework because the standard MQL is just not upto the task of writting anything more than the most simple EA's.

Also most the the .NET Framework will already be on your PC because it gets downloaded and installed as part of your MicroSoft updates.

The only question I'd like to know is, if their PushButtonPips.dll is a .NET Dll; How did they get there EA to talk to it. I've not been able to do that myself. Getting .NET to talk to MetaTrader is OK but the other way round; not so easy.

I may run some tests on the PushButtonPips.Dll to see if it is a .NET Dll. If it is not then we should ask the question 'Why do they want us to download .NET Framework?"

But I have to stress that the .NET Framework in and of itself is not any more of a security risk than any other piece of Software that you may download and should not be the bases for desiding whether this Bot is any good or not. I use .NET Framework all the time and it is on all of my PCs (I'm a WIndows and ASP.NET developer by trade).

I was very curious about this, so I paid $4,95 and purchased it.
I haven't tested anything yet, but I can confirm that there is an investor's password for a DEMO account showing currently $1.205.000 with a starting capital of $2.000 on the 01 Dec. 2010

Amazing results really.

I wonder why they didn't go live with it:p

Just bought it..

Hi all. I'd like to volunteer my time and effort in the joint search for a working broker combination. Jeff feel free to email me at windsorbetsAThotmailDOTcom.

Thx!

Now I'm totay confused

That should be Totaly confused.

Quick update on findings so far.

Just to remind everyone this is on DEMO accounts not LIVE

The FXCM vs Alpari UK. Alpari set not to trade

Lot Size set to 1.00 Start balance on FXCM £2,000

Current balance £24,200 +

ACM vs Alpari

Lot Size set to 1.00

ACM Start balance $1,000,000
Current Balance $999,900 +

Alpari start balance £5,000
Current Balance £5,600 +

So it can make an overall profit even when not using FXCM but it is growing a lot slower and it is a more choppy rise.

BUT!!

What's realy confusing me is how it's trading. I expected to see no moe than 4 trades at a time (in the standard edition with 4 currency pairs) and for each Buy on one platform I expected to see a Sell on the other and vice versa. However that is not what I'm seeing.

Currently I have one Buy trade on Alpari for EurUsd but on ACM I have three trades, one Buy for AudUsd, one sell for UsdJpy and one sell for EurUsd.

I have also had the situation in both accounts where I have had two Buys or Sells for the same currency pair, A Buy and a Sell for the same currency Pair, Buys on both accounts for the same Pair and Sells on both accounts for the same Pair.

What ever we thought this Bot was doing it's doing somethign else.

It maybe it just does not like the fact that one account has a base currency of GPB while the other has USD but I can't see how that should affect it.

I'd realy like to know what other people are finding in thier test.

On the .NET Framwork thing. The PushButtonPips.Dll is not a .NET managed DLL so I'm not sure why they say you require the .Net Framwork on the PC!!

Loof forward to some comments please

Last edited:
Time To Graduate! :)

That should be Totaly confused.

Quick update on findings so far.

Just to remind everyone this is on DEMO accounts not LIVE

The FXCM vs Alpari UK. Alpari set not to trade

Lot Size set to 1.00 Start balance on FXCM £2,000

Current balance £24,200 +

ACM vs Alpari

Lot Size set to 1.00

ACM Start balance $1,000,000
Current Balance $999,900 +

Alpari start balance £5,000
Current Balance £5,600 +

So it can make an overall profit even when not using FXCM but it is growing a lot slower and it is a more choppy rise.

BUT!!

What's realy confusing me is how it's trading. I expected to see no moe than 4 trades at a time (in the standard edition with 4 currency pairs) and for each Buy on one platform I expected to see a Sell on the other and vice versa. However that is not what I'm seeing.

Currently I have one Buy trade on Alpari for EurUsd but on ACM I have three trades, one Buy for AudUsd, one sell for UsdJpy and one sell for EurUsd.

I have also had the situation in both accounts where I have had two Buys or Sells for the same currency pair, A Buy and a Sell for the same currency Pair, Buys on both accounts for the same Pair and Sells on both accounts for the same Pair.

What ever we thought this Bot was doing it's doing somethign else.

It maybe it just does not like the fact that one account has a base currency of GPB while the other has USD but I can't see how that should affect it.

I'd realy like to know what other people are finding in thier test.

On the .NET Framwork thing. The PushButtonPips.Dll is not a .NET managed DLL so I'm not sure why they say you require the .Net Framwork on the PC!!

Loof forward to some comments please

Apteebay,

Would you mind opening a "Live" micro account and begin testing this product on such an account?

I think you could open one for $10 or $20 bucks. I'm willing to contribute $2 to you via paypal toward this endeavor.

This particular Mt4 Broker is a "Penny" broker. You can trade with only $2 in the account. I think $10 bucks is all that's needed
to open a "Live" account.

Take a look here >> http://www.forex4you.com/about/advantages.html

Anyone else willing to help. Looks like Apteebay has found a way to operate this complicated product.

Free2Day

Last edited:
Apteebay,

Would you mind opening a "Live" micro account and begin testing this product on such an account?

I think you could open one for $10 or $20 bucks. I'm willing to contribute $2 to you via paypal toward this endeavor.

This particular Mt4 Broker is a "Penny" broker. You can trade with only $2 in the account. I think $10 bucks is all that's needed

Take a look here >> Advantages of trading with Forex4you

Anyone else willing to help. Looks like Apteebay has found a way to operate this complicated product.

Free2Day

I'll try it on DEMO at that site first FXCM vs Alpari test the other is running the ACM vs Alpari test. WAnt to leave them running a llittle longer. Will move on this new test Monday. That OK by you?

Sounds like a plan

Apteebay,

Take a look here >> Advantages of trading with Forex4you

Free2Day

But I really don't want to download yet another instance of MT4.

I'm looking at their site now but if you already have an instance of MT4 using them, live or demo, could you tell me the server address that way I can just add it to an already existing MT4 instance.

If you don;t know how to find this out for an existing account I can give you instuctions.

It will probably be Monday before I start this as I want to keep m current tests going a little longer (just in case something strange happens)

Just to update you. And Remember every one this is on DEMO accounts not LIVE.

FXCM vs Alpari uk (Alpari set to not trade)

FXCM opening Balance £2,000
FXCM current ballance £31,700 +

ACM vs Alpari

ACM opening Balance $1,000,000
ACM current Balance $999,300 +

Alpari opeing Balance £5,000
Alpari current Balance £6,700 +

All have lotsize set to 1.00

Why are my replies not showing

I've made two post since 8:00 GMT this morning. Non of them are showing. WHy's it taking so long?

Back