• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PushButtonPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
Alright everyone. I started a demo using FXOpen vs Alpari.
So far, FXOpen is up 165 pips (or $165.00) in 1 day with 12 pips floating using 0.1 lots and 1/100 leverage.

I set it up here supertb.mt4stats.com so you can check out any progress.

Also, I bought both 'upsells' as well just to try. Thank goodness for clickbank's return policy!

Anyhow, further testing is required for FXOpen/Alpari. I've used FXOpen in the past and they have micro accounts, which means $10 = $1000 balance when you trade. I haven't had any issues with FXOpen either and have had positive experience/feedback from others.

Is that 12 pips floating negative or positive?

exness vs FXDD

Update of Exness vs FXDD.

On 10,000 account at 1 lot. Decided to go back to just plain PBP and not the extreme. I am up $800 in one day. Turned off the trading on FXDD as it was down 600.

Is that 12 pips floating negative or positive?

At the time of writing those were 12 positive pips. As of right now, I'm at -80 floating pips. Then again, it is 5:00am EST as well. Yesterday at the same time I was -50ish floating pips and they all ended positive so I'm not too concerned at this point.

We'll see how it performs in the long run!

FXCM's micro account does not support MT4 only Trade Station

One additional broker with .01 lot (penny lot). They confirm that US/UK clients can sign up with them with a minimum deposit of $1.00

ikofx.com/en/accounttypes.php

Latest update, as of market close yesterday :
FXOpen still at +165 closed pips, and -163 floating pips

Alpari at -150ish closed pips and at +150 floating pips

So far it's about even. I did turn off trading on Fridays though so maybe that had something to do with the huge -floating pips on FXOpen's side. I'll restart testing from scratch on sunday and turn friday trading to ON. Maybe that would have closed out some positions for me.

Live and learn!

more results

Update from my side:
Alpari vs FXCM
Alpari is up 300
FXCM is down 800

FXDD Malta vs exness
fxdd is at breakeven
exness is down 200

All based on 1 lot. I am going to scrap these brokers and move on to some others

pushbuttons

True another con, a scam trap my gang have investigated this one for the cyba police pile,ge:unhappy:t your money back before they get more.
BB.

Back