• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PushButtonPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
I tried out the pushbuttonpits EA for one week on my live account with 0.01 lots.
It traded not bad but I don't know if it worked correctly.

I tried about 6 times to reach support. The only answer I got was a automated message that they will help me soon blablabla....I don't understand such a silly business hehaviour, because they know that a lot of people will ask for refund....very very silly sellers....

....yesterday I send my refundmail to clickbank.....

What broker pair

I tried out the pushbuttonpits EA for one week on my live account with 0.01 lots.
It traded not bad but I don't know if it worked correctly.

I tried about 6 times to reach support. The only answer I got was a automated message that they will help me soon blablabla....I don't understand such a silly business hehaviour, because they know that a lot of people will ask for refund....very very silly sellers....

....yesterday I send my refundmail to clickbank.....

I've only had success with FXCM and Alpari on demo. All others I've tried seem to either break even or lose over time.

Can you give us some idea of the amount you made also. In demo I was able to bring an FXCM accountup from £2,000 to £40,000 in a few days but I've only been able to get consitent wins on the FXCM demo side. If that's the only one that it works on and they do actually pay out on live accounts using this bot I can't see them being in Business for much longer!!

LOL!!!! I'm OUT!!!

Baaaa RAAAAH HAAA HAAA HAAA HAARRR!!! Whew!!!

Gosh! What lengths scammers will go to.........

Here's a Post from another Forum. (don't read if you recently had a meal and purchased this product - you may hurl chunks at your computer screen)

Mike D
February 22, 2011
Reply #33

This is a scam for sure!!

If you use firefox, just go to the home page and right click on a statement, then select ‘this frame’, then ‘view frame info’. It shows that the statement was generated by php scripts (http://www.pushbuttonpips.com/proxy/proxy.php?).

Put your name in the link below and you will get your 10k-to-1MM statement in no time. Have fun.

Statement: 41374 - Daniel Mulkey 4 (PUT_YOUR_NAME_HERE)&deposit=Deposit Wire Transfer %23503791&acc_from=41374&acc_to=54721311

reference link: Push Button Pips EA Review | PushButton Pips Scam?

Folks....that says it all for me! I'm moving on.....

Hi, I let it run for a week and it ended about breakeven....on demo it was much much better, but that doesn't help us for live....:-(
Today I got my refund for pushbuttonpips and the turboversion too.
That was my last robot....
Since more than a month I am using for $40/month copypastpips and I am very impressed of the few trades and the results:
MT4i - Statement for copypastepips_main
Very slow, but working fine....

Change of behavior

The EA stopped closing trades since last Friday on the million dollar demo account. It has now a hedge trade on the cable (+/- 200 pips) + 100 pips on the EU and some other trades with total another +60 pips.
Very strange sudden change of behavior...

I ditched it but

I did a bit of further investigation into to it to try and figure out what it was doing.

What it seems to do is this.
It gets the two different Bid and Ask prices and follows the logic below for EurUsd on 5 digit accounts

If bid - 0.0001 >= otherAsk then Sell
If ask <= OtherBid - 0.0001 then Buy

The order is only closed when the next buy or sell signal comes in and is in the opposite direction.

When more than one currency is involved the Close logic seems to be more complicated and I have not been able to figure it out yet. However I think there may be a bug in the logic for the close as I have seen cases where more than one order for a symbol is open and I don’t believe this should correctly be so.

I had enough fun with it.
I even tried it on a cent live account. No good results. I got my refund.

what is the status

Apteebay,

Just wanted to check how far did you go on FXCM demo account ? Did you ever get to any of live accounts ?

-Joe

Back