• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PushButtonPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
wow

Be carefull, I bought the Push Button Pips bot today, not knowing that you need accounts with two different brokers (which you need to determine, as this is critical for success of the robot, o yes, not mentioned in the ads). i loaded this and it started trading. It did 700 trades in the first half hour, halving my demo account, not one winning trade. I tried to e mail their support team, but to no avail. I think this is another one for the dustbin, but will wait another week for better results.

Total Scam...

It is my opinion that push button pips is a total classic scam. I just purchased push button pips on the early entry offer of $39.00 for the EA. I was redirected to another offer saying that if I wanted the "Advanced" version it would cost another $79.00 which would allow trading on multiple currency pairs.

So, yes I fell for it and purchased that one as well so now my total is $39.00 and $79.00 so a total of $118.00 for both which is really one EA divided up. After that purchase I was redirected again to another version called "push button pips turbo" where they offer this version for another $69.00, I passed on this one so my total is $118.00 for a 39.00 intro offer. After going to the download page where I could download the $39.00 and $79.00 push button pips versions there are more sales pitches for other products. Unbelievable!!!!!

Now the best part, after you are basically told that the $39.00 version of push button pips is crap and you really need the better versions for it to really perform then you receive your clickbank bill thanking you for your purchase and letting you know that you will be billed $39.00 per month. Screech go the tires, no way I did not agree to that but there it is. Not only are you "Bait and Switched" a very recognized "Scam" tactic but you somehow agreed to pay a monthly charge of $39.00 somehow?

I have sent a ticket into clickbank customer service on how to cancel the recurring monthly charge on my account. Since I have had my hands full trying to deal with this scam I have not yet tested out the EA on any back tests but I am sure I know the outcome before running any tests on this EA.

A total and complete scam, stay away!!!!!!

TradeHound32

Yes, a Predictable Purchasing Experience

Clickbank should withdraw their scamming rights for this travesty of misrepresentation..... and ongoing blatant upsells (admitted limited capabilities of the basic product leads us to offer you (one time only) the opportunity to purchase the genuine article which will see you promptly joining the ranks of Forex millionaires).....
Refunds go - and do it now.

I won't even bother trying it after buying it. It's obviously of the same ilk as CopyPastePips and many such others. They're multiplying like ants and roaches.

Run!

I purchased this EA and yes you’re hit with the usual up sell circus act. They have the “Extreme” and the “Turbo” Oh! Wait! If you really want to make a couple of Mill you had better upgrade to the Turbo!

B.O.H.I.C.A.

Which stands for “Bend Over Here It Comes Again”!

Now for the fun part on why I cancelled and asked for a refund 15 minutes after purchasing this product.

1. The adcopy said there is a ONE TIME FEE of $39.
WRONG! It’s $39 per month! They fail to mention that in their adcopy!

2. If you click away from the website you will be offered a 7 day trial for $4.95 and $39 per month. Again they fail to mention that until you arrive on Clickbank.

3. In order for this EA to work properly, you MUST download TWO different broker platforms and have Visual Studio installed on your computer or server as well as Net Frame installed.

This EA uses data from your broker as well as data from the other platform. No I am not kidding. Here’s how it suppose to work. This EA makes money by the difference in quote price of the two platforms. Don’t ask me how and the seller doesn’t explain either. You MUST have a broker that the EA wins on and another broker the EA looses on. (no I am not kidding)

When you find a broker the EA looses on, one must disable the “Live Trade” button of the looser broker so no loosing trades are placed but leave the platform running so that the winning broker platform can receive “offset” prices from your looser platform. According to the seller their EA needs this.

Now here’s a brain twister. The seller says if you find that both brokers are winning brokers just leave both of the platforms running with Live Trading enabled! HUH??? I though they needed a disparity of prices in order for the EA logic to place winning trades?

I was steamed because here again I saw on their website only ONE platform showing all of these winning trades. At no time was there TWO platforms from TWO different brokers showing how the strategy of earning pips from errant price quotes.

Why don’t they just collect data from Metaquotes and feed that to their EA via a Server? Why put the customer through all of this garbage? Lazy programming!

Who knows…..maybe this thing really works. I certainly didn’t stick around long enough to find out. The entire scheme of things made me feel too uncomfortable to operate their product. Too many “gotcha’s” for my blood and a poorly written operating manual to boot!

……and the marketing scuzz bucket tactics was a confidence killer in their product.

Hope this helps!

Give them one chance, but only one

Hey guys,
I also have purchased the pushbuttonpips system. I personally like the concept of the robot, and I like the fact that you need to have the visual studio framework installed. It means that it is doing something a bit more than the base crap metatrader functionality.

I am not saying that they are a reputable vendor by any means, but if they do have a live account showing over a mil in profits, I think we need to check it out. Because I have not seen ANY vendor out there provide ANYTHING of quality ever. Every EA I have ever purchased have been garbage, plain and simple. The only EA's that actually profit are the ones I write myself... which I consider sad. I have gotten for a refund from about 99% of all vendors I have purchased from. Only a couple EA's or indicators have been worth keeping. And if these guys a bogus, I will indeed be seeking a refund.

What they propose is that us (the purchasers) have to find the right combination of slow broker vs fast broker. Same as the old iRobot concept. It is disgusting that a vendor would force us to do the leg work to figure this out. But, if we can find enough people that have bought the product that would be willing to do the research and try broker against broker, until we find the proper relationship, we could very well have a success. If not, we all, TOGETHER, on the same day get a refund. We have 60 days. I have asked the vendor for the brokers they use to aquire the million dollar results.... we will see what I get as a response. I have also asked for a list of brokers that they would consider as possible candidates.

Please reply if you are willing to participate in testing. If you are willing to test, then you have to report all results. I am not sure if this site would be the best location to report results, or maybe there is a better site. I am open to suggestions. I will also track the results from everyone to exclude the different brokers.

Please reply to me directly or to this post.

Thanks!
Jeff

Hmmm...

Hey guys,
I also have purchased the pushbuttonpips system. I personally like the concept of the robot, and I like the fact that you need to have the visual studio framework installed. It means that it is doing something a bit more than the base crap metatrader functionality.

I am not saying that they are a reputable vendor by any means, but if they do have a live account showing over a mil in profits, I think we need to check it out. Because I have not seen ANY vendor out there provide ANYTHING of quality ever. Every EA I have ever purchased have been garbage, plain and simple. The only EA's that actually profit are the ones I write myself... which I consider sad. I have gotten for a refund from about 99% of all vendors I have purchased from. Only a couple EA's or indicators have been worth keeping. And if these guys a bogus, I will indeed be seeking a refund.

What they propose is that us (the purchasers) have to find the right combination of slow broker vs fast broker. Same as the old iRobot concept. It is disgusting that a vendor would force us to do the leg work to figure this out. But, if we can find enough people that have bought the product that would be willing to do the research and try broker against broker, until we find the proper relationship, we could very well have a success. If not, we all, TOGETHER, on the same day get a refund. We have 60 days. I have asked the vendor for the brokers they use to aquire the million dollar results.... we will see what I get as a response. I have also asked for a list of brokers that they would consider as possible candidates.

Please reply if you are willing to participate in testing. If you are willing to test, then you have to report all results. I am not sure if this site would be the best location to report results, or maybe there is a better site. I am open to suggestions. I will also track the results from everyone to exclude the different brokers.

Please reply to me directly or to this post.

Thanks!
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Your open mind is refreshing. Maybe I should have one unfortunately I've been toasted too many times.

This is the proper forum to communicate your progress with P.B.P. I would like to read your progress reports.

Reluctantly I won't be joining your P.B.P. Army but I have consolation deal for you.

IF..... you get this thing to bring home the bacon every single day, I will ask for your affiiiate link and re-purchase this program through you as an appreciation jesture.

How's that for a deal?

Now there are some additional requirements to this deal. (LOL! I'm learning from scam marketers!)

You must agree to disclose EVERYTHING!

What do I mean?

- Broker's used
- Funding amounts
- SET files for both EA's
- Pairs used
- Time(s) trades are enabled
- Investor Passwords & where I can download your "winning" Mt4 Platform only during your trials and progress reports
- Report on this forum posting

Jeff, I'm basically an Optimist (the glass is half-full and the other half filled with B.S.)

Let's see if P.B.P makes you a Millionaire! :D I'm certain we all would be grateful to you for your work here.

Free2Day

Give me details on how to cooperate

It's nice that someone is offering to re-purchase through your affiliate link. IF... But if you get this rolling, you could care less for a few bucks from affiliate sales. The real juice from making something like this paying off is priceless. Speaking for myself, don't need to disclose anything because it will only ruin your chance of success.

Jeff, I only caution you that I spent countless hours on Dominic's superfxrobot and in the end it works only on demo. Brokers are smart too and are not letting arbitrage robots have their way. joaobucks(at)yahoo(dot)com.

It's nice that someone is offering to re-purchase through your affiliate link. IF... But if you get this rolling, you could care less for a few bucks from affiliate sales. The real juice from making something like this paying off is priceless. Speaking for myself, don't need to disclose anything because it will only ruin your chance of success.

Jeff, I only caution you that I spent countless hours on Dominic's superfxrobot and in the end it works only on demo. Brokers are smart too and are not letting arbitrage robots have their way. joaobucks(at)yahoo(dot)com.

I respectfully disagree with Joaobucks on affiliate sales however I do agree with him about brokers.

IF....you decide to accept my offer Jeff, please consider using an ECN Broker, maybe MB Trading for "fast" quotes and a bucket shop for "slow" quotes.

Hopefully the "fast" quote broker will be the "winning" broker for the reason that most bucket shops will not allow your EA to have a high win rate anyways.....(not in their best interest)

Free2Day

Caveat Emptor

I respectfully disagree with Joaobucks on affiliate sales however I do agree with him about brokers.

IF....you decide to accept my offer Jeff, please consider using an ECN Broker, maybe MB Trading for "fast" quotes and a bucket shop for "slow" quotes.

Hopefully the "fast" quote broker will be the "winning" broker for the reason that most bucket shops will not allow your EA to have a high win rate anyways.....(not in their best interest)

Free2Day

One additional note Jeff, please use a VPS. I personally would not use this product on a personal computer. Hackers use Net Frame and Visual Studio for access into computers where I.D. Theft is carried out.

I know of a cheap VPS ($16.95 monthly quit anytime no penalty) which will allow you to install Net Frame I'm not sure about V.S. install. (I can give you the contact link for inquiry)

I can help you with setting up your VPS service with an ebook I'll let you have for free and reference to a free tool that makes transfering files from your computer to your VPS pain free.

Let us know your decision...:D

Back