• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PushFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
20/09 trades.

Last night our account has been hit with a series of losses. This was caused by the news realese. Our account incurred a loss of nearly 18% as our lot sizes are very agressive. We will not hide or lie every system has its flaws and losses are inevitable. As we said we offer absolute transparency and honesty. We already started recovering and we are confident that in a few days losses will be covered. Fortunately these thing doesnt happened too often. All our subscribers who lost on last nights will be given a free sunscription untill our losses are not recovered.

Ben PushFx Team

Last night our account has been hit with a series of losses. This was caused by the news realese. Our account incurred a loss of nearly 18% as our lot sizes are very agressive. We will not hide or lie every system has its flaws and losses are inevitable. As we said we offer absolute transparency and honesty. We already started recovering and we are confident that in a few days losses will be covered. Fortunately these thing doesnt happened too often. All our subscribers who lost on last nights will be given a free sunscription untill our losses are not recovered.

Ben PushFx Team

I see that the losses became more... If your system goes like that it will blow in a couple weeks.

I see that the losses became more... If your system goes like that it will blow in a couple weeks.

I can see you have no idea of what you are talking about. Please re check it and rethink what you said. There is no more losses that to be said. As we said FXPRIMUS is not good at all and you have been warned about well before you signed up. And we do not belive our system will blow any account in few weeks. We have some sideways action for now but we belive this will change soon. Unless of course you have over leveraged your account then even the best system on this planet cannot save you.

Happy trading

I can see you have no idea of what you are talking about. Please re check it and rethink what you said. There is no more losses that to be said. As we said FXPRIMUS is not good at all and you have been warned about well before you signed up. And we do not belive our system will blow any account in few weeks. We have some sideways action for now but we belive this will change soon. Unless of course you have over leveraged your account then even the best system on this planet cannot save you.

Happy trading

I hope you'll have better results. I'll follow your trades for one month. But in nearly one week, I saw that you have kind of grid strategy. And these strategies can loose too much in volatile market conditions. There was a 80 pip direct trend wave caused the loose more that hundred pips.

Anyway I'll follow and we'll see.

I hope you'll have better results. I'll follow your trades for one month. But in nearly one week, I saw that you have kind of grid strategy. And these strategies can loose too much in volatile market conditions. There was a 80 pip direct trend wave caused the loose more that hundred pips.

Anyway I'll follow and we'll see.

This is not a grid strategy. Nor is martingale. SL and TP is always assigned. We will open set of position accordingly to our strategy. You follow a signal since 17th that is only few days. A losss occured when you joined in. Needless to argue this is not a miracle system that you have expected.

Hi,

I have the subcription to PushFx Signals. I had a unlucky entrance to their system. When I joined the trades they had gain about 300 pips. And then they had loss about 120 pips because of market conditions. Because of that I had negative opinions about them. But after 3 weeks I looked their results at my account: I had gained about 210 pips with them. And it's good.

So I want to apologize from the owner, and I want to congratulate the success.

Hi,

I have the subcription to PushFx Signals. I had a unlucky entrance to their system. When I joined the trades they had gain about 300 pips. And then they had loss about 120 pips because of market conditions. Because of that I had negative opinions about them. But after 3 weeks I looked their results at my account: I had gained about 210 pips with them. And it's good.

So I want to apologize from the owner, and I want to congratulate the success.

Well , this week, I have ended up in negative with a string of loosing trades that has wiped off all the wins. I hope they trade properly next week as some of the loses looked like an ea trading.

Well , this week, I have ended up in negative with a string of loosing trades that has wiped off all the wins. I hope they trade properly next week as some of the loses looked like an ea trading.

AUDNZD was moving sideways last week. We have recorded a losses too on our account but not that big take all our wins away. You get exact copy of all trades executed on our master which is being monitored by FPA. It has been proved that anyone who is running our copier on pepperstone or fxpig gets the most out of us. Our system will not fit everyone and we do realize that. We can offer a free license for a demo pepperstone if you like JPOWELL. Anyways in the end loss is a loss. All we can offer is a free subscription untill u recover all your losses no questions asked. We would like to compare your results tough.

Thanks

Hi admin,There is no respond from your Trader Chat Room & Customer support email, so i have to ask here.I have few question to ask:
1) If i sign up now 9 NOV, When is my next charge? 9th DEC or 1sr Dec?
2) What is the procedure to sign up? After Signing up will i need to download additional software?
3) Should Update your website there is no sufficient information provided.

Pls response as quickly as possible
Thanks

Back