• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PushFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi admin,There is no respond from your Trader Chat Room & Customer support email, so i have to ask here.I have few question to ask:
1) If i sign up now 9 NOV, When is my next charge? 9th DEC or 1sr Dec?
2) What is the procedure to sign up? After Signing up will i need to download additional software?
3) Should Update your website there is no sufficient information provided.

Pls response as quickly as possible
Thanks

We have responded to your queries. Please check your email.

Thanks

It looks like a few days ago FPA deposited about $80,000 more into the monitoring account. Is this real, or cents? Any comment? FPA believes in this EA so much?

deposit.

It looks like a few days ago FPA deposited about $80,000 more into the monitoring account. Is this real, or cents? Any comment? FPA believes in this EA so much?

I dont see how a real deposit can be a scam? This is more like a assurance that system is working. All statements are verified from real accounts.

I dont see how a real deposit can be a scam? This is more like a assurance that system is working. All statements are verified from real accounts.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't mean it was a scam, I was surprised to see such a large deposit I guess. Do you know if it is $80,000 real dollars or $80,000 cents = $800? Big difference if I take it as a sign things are going well! If it's $80,000 real dollars then yes, that is a very good sign of confidence in the system.

I am thinking to join with the minimum deposit at fxpig. How do the holidays affect your system? I am thinking it's best to join in early January and avoid Christmas holidays. How do you see the short-term market conditions for your system? The last big hit you took was on the FOMC news at the end of the summer. I believe there is another FOMC this week. What are your thoughts, when is a good time to join in the near term and likely avoid a sudden DD?

Hi there our account is at 120k now. We have also made balance visible to everyone through myfxbook to match fpa statement. We will stop trading after 20th due to Christmas break and market being too crazy to trade. We still should close december in nice profit. So far fxpig proved to be very stable with quick execution and excellent spreads. I hope that will help you make your decission. And as always you are free to to to us on skype if you should have any questions. Skype id pushfx.com

Thanks for the reply. I didn't mean it was a scam, I was surprised to see such a large deposit I guess. Do you know if it is $80,000 real dollars or $80,000 cents = $800? Big difference if I take it as a sign things are going well! If it's $80,000 real dollars then yes, that is a very good sign of confidence in the system.

I am thinking to join with the minimum deposit at fxpig. How do the holidays affect your system? I am thinking it's best to join in early January and avoid Christmas holidays. How do you see the short-term market conditions for your system? The last big hit you took was on the FOMC news at the end of the summer. I believe there is another FOMC this week. What are your thoughts, when is a good time to join in the near term and likely avoid a sudden DD?

[QUOTE = jpowell9216; 104610] Ну, на этой неделе, я оказался в отрицательной со строкой потери торги, которые стерты все выигрыши. Я надеюсь, что они торгуют должным образом на следующей неделе, как некоторые теряет выглядели торговые шт. [/ QUOTE]

well well well. not looking good with this system. as the saying goes, the trend is your friend.so disappointed with it as with a little change, say take trades in the right direction and use the system if it goes against would have been great. I hope they rethink their system. I am out for now until I see a change in their strategy .

Back