pwrtrade.com is simply another scammer

Gladiator

Private, 1st Class
I have opened an account with PWTRADE since August 05, after being contacted by Fadi Al-Haj on 31 July. And I have made further deposits , the latest one was on September 19, 2016 using Master card making $ 2,500 in total.
However, as per the Account Types displayed at time of purchase I was supposed to get a Silver Account (for depositing $ 2,000+) with certain benefits but In reality, I was placed in a lower grade account with fewer benefits.
On the other hand, the account manager Salem Elahmdi was obviously treating my account in a suicidal fashion where he was taking irresponsible positions by placing multiple trading without even informing me between 8-10 August , later on I managed to take some trading on my own and successfully recovered the loss then I further managed to withdraw $ 400 and got that back in my credit card then on September 29,2016 he placed multiple long term tradings @ $500 each amounting to a total of $ 3,000 just within a single one minute ( 9:12-9:13) and further three long term tradings @ $200 each within less than a minute ( 8:47) risking the majority of my fund again without my approval, fortunately those positions have won making my account balance @ $ 6,860 , when I saw that last Friday I immediately requested a withdrawal of my principal amount of $ 2,000.
But when I checked yesterday Monday the balance was showing $6,860 while my withdrawal request was cancelled by PWRTRADE without giving any justification nor responding to my emails and phone calls. and when I logged in today Tuesday I found that my balance was showing $ 0.00 with no trading made since yesterday at all!!

After joining FPA last month , I have discovered that pwrtrade.com is just another scammer but I was waiting for open trades to expire in order to try and withdraw my money, as soon as I made a withdrawal request they have cancelled it and sucked the balance $6,860 from my account!

On Tuesday , it was not showing any open position with $0.00 balance but today it was showing many long term open positions for 6 weeks which have been places by account manager WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE NOR APPROVAL!
So their tactic is to keep on placing new positions utilizing the whole account balance .. in case of loss then the money has gone .. in case of won..no problem ...place them all again and again ... until they're lost! and in the mean time if the account holder requests a withdrawal .. simply CANCEL IT and the reason is you cant withdraw due to "open positions"!

Last edited:
Contact your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud of disputes department (some have one, some have both, and which one is correct can vary from bank to bank). Explain carefully how promises were broken and how your account was fraudulently wiped out. Ask about filing a chargeback.

Contact your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud of disputes department (some have one, some have both, and which one is correct can vary from bank to bank). Explain carefully how promises were broken and how your account was fraudulently wiped out. Ask about filing a chargeback.
Thanks Pharaoh.
I have contacted my bank , filled a dispute form and sent it back with all supporting document to request a Chargeback ,... hopefully it would be processed :rolleyes:

I have opened an account with PWTRADE since August 05, after being contacted by Fadi Al-Haj on 31 July. And I have made further deposits , the latest one was on September 19, 2016 using Master card making $ 2,500 in total.
However, as per the Account Types displayed at time of purchase I was supposed to get a Silver Account (for depositing $ 2,000+) with certain benefits but In reality, I was placed in a lower grade account with fewer benefits.
On the other hand, the account manager Salem Elahmdi was obviously treating my account in a suicidal fashion where he was taking irresponsible positions by placing multiple trading without even informing me between 8-10 August , later on I managed to take some trading on my own and successfully recovered the loss then I further managed to withdraw $ 400 and got that back in my credit card then on September 29,2016 he placed multiple long term tradings @ $500 each amounting to a total of $ 3,000 just within a single one minute ( 9:12-9:13) and further three long term tradings @ $200 each within less than a minute ( 8:47) risking the majority of my fund again without my approval, fortunately those positions have won making my account balance @ $ 6,860 , when I saw that last Friday I immediately requested a withdrawal of my principal amount of $ 2,000.
But when I checked yesterday Monday the balance was showing $6,860 while my withdrawal request was cancelled by PWRTRADE without giving any justification nor responding to my emails and phone calls. and when I logged in today Tuesday I found that my balance was showing $ 0.00 with no trading made since yesterday at all!!

After joining FPA last month , I have discovered that pwrtrade.com is just another scammer but I was waiting for open trades to expire in order to try and withdraw my money, as soon as I made a withdrawal request they have cancelled it and sucked the balance $6,860 from my account!
i have very same experience.Hope somone will create group to fight this scammers. Is any chance you have banking transfer Wire information. Thank you!

Back