PWRTrade is a scam

Tareq

Private
My story started when I received a call from PWRTrade on 31 May 2016 by a person called himself “Fadi Al Haj”. He was calling from a telephone # (+447709081087) and he convinced me to register in his company and try Forex Trading. Although I told him that I’ve never traded Forex but I agreed because few days before his call I started I caring about Forex trading by reading books and articles and watching videos on YouTube, in addition he promised to provide the assistance (recommendations and advises) required to trade.

Although I knew that a lot of fraudulent companiesare existing worldwide, but have no idea why I agreed to go with him. Thus he convinced me to deposit USD 500and try, if everything goes well I will continue and if not, the loss is not very big. So I made the first deposit of USD 500 with my Credit Card using PWRTrade platform with his assistance on 31st May 2016 @ GMT 8:50 (attached is Image 1 taken from account), by finishing the deposition process, he continued talking to me and convinced me that if I deposit anotherUSD 500, I will get more technical support from his side in addition to a bonus of an amount USD 300 on which I agreed because at that time I didn’t know what are the consequences of getting a bonus, additionally, my plan was to trade in small lots till I’ll be skilled enough for higher risk (please see same Image 1). After hanging up with him I recognized that I did a mistake because I’m still not ready to trade in Forex.

At about 9:50 am (almost 1 hour after my first deposit of USD 1000), I received another call from other person working for PWRTrade called himself Dr Saifeldeen Al Malki(It seems that his colleague informed him about me and that I have no skills to trade Forex). So, this Saifldeen proposed to me that in order not to lose my deposited USD 1000 plus the USD 300 bonus (as he’s been informed that I have almost no skills in forex trading), it is recommended to upgrademy account to the GOLD one (by depositing another USD 8000 and getting another USD 700 bonus, so in total I will have in my account 10,000USD which meet the GOLD account requirement- see Image 2 that is also available on the company’s website). In this case, I will have an experienced personal account manager (himself) who will minimize the risk to almost ZERO. I took few seconds thinking and came to a conclusion that it is better to give the opportunity to an experienced Doctor than losing 1000 USD and this what happened. I received a confirmation from Saifeldeen by email (see attached Email 1- although some words are in Arabic) where he confirmed that he will be my account manager and provided me with his mobile number “00447448965557”so we can communicate using WhatsApp.

Next day (June 1st 2016), I received a call from Dr Saifeldeen informing me that he was able to make a profit of USD 385that was credited to my account, and this is only a start. I thanked God and him for his effort and was very satisfied. Next day I received another call from Saifeldeen where he explained to me that an NFB (Non-Farm Payrolls) will be reported in USA on Friday (June, 3rd 2016) so we can take the advantage of this occasion and make money, I told him that I don’t understand what he is talking about and based on his experience he assured me that it is a good opportunity to make a profit so I approved this transaction and as a result I’ve got a profit of USD 1246.2and also was happy and grateful. The profit was credited to my account on June 5th 2016 (see Image 3).

On Monday, June 6th 2016, I received another call from Saifeldeen where he informed me that PWRTrade has Crude Oil deal in its stock with a price of USD 45/barreland it is expected that by June 20th (Expiry date of the late entry deal the price of oil will go to USD 56/barrel) but the minimum lot size cost USD 25,000.00. I told him that I don’t have extra money to deposit in my account to increase the balance from USD 11,631.2 to USD 25,000. More than I don’t want to make a risk and prefer small deals with almost guaranteed profit, but he told me that we can cover the deal with insuranceso the loss will be minimum if happen (please see the risk management % in Image 4), then I told him that I really don’t have extra money and the deposits I did (the first USD 500+500+8000= USD 9000) was using my credit cardand maximum available balance in my Credit Card is almost USD 10,000.00, in addition I need (End of June 2016) to re-pay to the Credit Card provider the 9000 USD deposited as an investment in his company. He assured me that 3 daysafter the expiry date of the deal (June 20th 2016) I will have USD 10,000 credited to my Credit Card and unfortunately I believed him. On the other hand and as a result of this transaction I did a profit of USD 5,600.00 (see Email 3). Every step was planned by PWRTrade to get more money from me.

On June 20th I made a withdraw requestof USD 10,000 from my account to be credited to my Credit Card as agreed with Saifeldeen, my request was pendingfor approval till 29th June 2018. A day before (on 28th June) I sent an email to the support teamregarding this issue (See Email 2), also I spoke to Saieldeen and asked him why my request is still pending, he THEN informed me that he needs to make a request for withdraw and approve it HIMSELFas an account managerwhich happened only on 29 June 2016 (see Image 5). I told him if the procedure is like that why you made me wait and sufferfrom June 20th to June 29th and I started wondering of the credibility of the company. Since that day I started looking on the internet to get more info about the company and discovered that it is a scam companyand they did the same with many people.

Since I’ve got the approval till this momentI did not received the USD 10,000 and every time I contact PWRTrade, they either lie on me by informing that the Credit Cards details was not correct and the amount transferred received back and will be re-transferred OR as I’ve been informed by a lady called Naomi from the (Support Compliant Department) that the money left the company on 29th June and it might take extraordinary time to receive it depending on my bank (please see Email 4- from Ms Naomi).

In reaction to such a treatment when PWRtrade including my account manager started to ignore my messages, telephone calls and emails and lying to me in regard to the transferred amount, and after I discovered the truth about this company I sent an email to Saifeldeen informing him that he is NOTallowed to do any trading transaction using my account without my written approval (see Email 5). (Kindly note that my balance at that time was USD 27,231.2). Same content was also sent to the compliant and support departments copying Saifeldeen on 15th and 16th July 2016 (See Emails 6, 7 and 8).

On July 18th I made other two requests to withdraw another USD 10,000.00 from my account (see Image 6) and sent an email to Saifeldeen (See Email 9) to approve them on which I haven’t received any reply, because simply whenever the client ask to withdraw money he will be ignored.

On July 19th 2016 (Next day of my request to withdraw extra amount), my request was cancelled by PWRTrade (see Image 7), so I made other requests (see Image 8) after what I was BLOCKED and not able to access my account (my Balance at that time was USD 17,533.7 NOT including the USD 10,000.00 approved to withdraw on 29th June (the total USD 27,533.7)).

Since July 19th 2016 till July 25th 2016 @ 15:16 I was blocked and not able to access my account because PWRTrade simply changed the password and did not provide me with the new one by ignoring my several requests (see Emails 10 with 2 attachments and series of Emails 11).

Eventually, on 25th of July @ 15:16 I’ve got the new password (Cannot provide at this stage) and was surprised when I access my account that almost all my balance was disappeared which actually was expected because I read on the Internet that PWRTrade did the same things with many others. As a consequence, I sent immediately an email to PWRTrade (See Email 12) on which I haven’t yet received any response.

Please note that I have other emails but I attached the most important of them.

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Image 4.jpg
    Image 4.jpg
    661.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Image 5.jpg
    Image 5.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Image 6.jpg
    Image 6.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Image 7.jpg
    Image 7.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Image 8.jpg
    Image 8.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 0
  • Email 1- from Saifeldeen- 31 May 2016 @ 14-13.pdf
    213.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Email 2- to Support Department- 28 June 2016 @ 14-45.pdf
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
Continued
Attachments

Attachments

• Email 3- from Saifeldeen- 21 June 2016 @ 16-22.pdf
    199.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Email 4- from Naomi- 11 July 2016 @ 16-20.pdf
    161.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Email 5- to Saifeldeen- 8 July 2016 @ 15-43.pdf
    239.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Email 6- to Naomi- 15 July 2016 @ 11-23-.pdf
    78 KB · Views: 0
  • Email 7- From Naomi- 15 July 2016 @ 11-30.pdf
    145.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Email 8- To Naomi- 16 July 2016 @ 16-29.pdf
    144.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Email 9- To Saifeldeen-18 July 2016 @ 14-57.pdf
    90.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Email 10-dated 19 July 2016 @ 19-49.pdf
    101.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Email 10- attachment 1.jpg
    Email 10- attachment 1.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Email 10- attachment 2.jpg
    Email 10- attachment 2.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 0
Continued
Attachments

Attachments

• Email 11-dated 19 July to 25 July.pdf
    189.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Email 12-dated 25 July.pdf
    205 KB · Views: 2
so unfortunate to hear, having problems with easyForex broker aswell on scamming me $7000 because of there useless servers. have you notified the relevant authorities? who are they regulated by? try to get a demand issued.

Unfortunately, the company is not regulated anywhere.
And the Agreement is governed by in accordance with the laws of Marshal Islands without regard to its choice of law principles.

What can I do?
Please advise anybody

My story started when I received a call from PWRTrade on 31 May 2016 by a person called himself “Fadi Al Haj”. He was calling from a telephone # (+447709081087) and he convinced me to register in his company and try Forex Trading. Although I told him that I’ve never traded Forex but I agreed because few days before his call I started I caring about Forex trading by reading books and articles and watching videos on YouTube, in addition he promised to provide the assistance (recommendations and advises) required to trade.

Although I knew that a lot of fraudulent companiesare existing worldwide, but have no idea why I agreed to go with him. Thus he convinced me to deposit USD 500and try, if everything goes well I will continue and if not, the loss is not very big. So I made the first deposit of USD 500 with my Credit Card using PWRTrade platform with his assistance on 31st May 2016 @ GMT 8:50 (attached is Image 1 taken from account), by finishing the deposition process, he continued talking to me and convinced me that if I deposit anotherUSD 500, I will get more technical support from his side in addition to a bonus of an amount USD 300 on which I agreed because at that time I didn’t know what are the consequences of getting a bonus, additionally, my plan was to trade in small lots till I’ll be skilled enough for higher risk (please see same Image 1). After hanging up with him I recognized that I did a mistake because I’m still not ready to trade in Forex.

At about 9:50 am (almost 1 hour after my first deposit of USD 1000), I received another call from other person working for PWRTrade called himself Dr Saifeldeen Al Malki(It seems that his colleague informed him about me and that I have no skills to trade Forex). So, this Saifldeen proposed to me that in order not to lose my deposited USD 1000 plus the USD 300 bonus (as he’s been informed that I have almost no skills in forex trading), it is recommended to upgrademy account to the GOLD one (by depositing another USD 8000 and getting another USD 700 bonus, so in total I will have in my account 10,000USD which meet the GOLD account requirement- see Image 2 that is also available on the company’s website). In this case, I will have an experienced personal account manager (himself) who will minimize the risk to almost ZERO. I took few seconds thinking and came to a conclusion that it is better to give the opportunity to an experienced Doctor than losing 1000 USD and this what happened. I received a confirmation from Saifeldeen by email (see attached Email 1- although some words are in Arabic) where he confirmed that he will be my account manager and provided me with his mobile number “00447448965557”so we can communicate using WhatsApp.

Next day (June 1st 2016), I received a call from Dr Saifeldeen informing me that he was able to make a profit of USD 385that was credited to my account, and this is only a start. I thanked God and him for his effort and was very satisfied. Next day I received another call from Saifeldeen where he explained to me that an NFB (Non-Farm Payrolls) will be reported in USA on Friday (June, 3rd 2016) so we can take the advantage of this occasion and make money, I told him that I don’t understand what he is talking about and based on his experience he assured me that it is a good opportunity to make a profit so I approved this transaction and as a result I’ve got a profit of USD 1246.2and also was happy and grateful. The profit was credited to my account on June 5th 2016 (see Image 3).

On Monday, June 6th 2016, I received another call from Saifeldeen where he informed me that PWRTrade has Crude Oil deal in its stock with a price of USD 45/barreland it is expected that by June 20th (Expiry date of the late entry deal the price of oil will go to USD 56/barrel) but the minimum lot size cost USD 25,000.00. I told him that I don’t have extra money to deposit in my account to increase the balance from USD 11,631.2 to USD 25,000. More than I don’t want to make a risk and prefer small deals with almost guaranteed profit, but he told me that we can cover the deal with insuranceso the loss will be minimum if happen (please see the risk management % in Image 4), then I told him that I really don’t have extra money and the deposits I did (the first USD 500+500+8000= USD 9000) was using my credit cardand maximum available balance in my Credit Card is almost USD 10,000.00, in addition I need (End of June 2016) to re-pay to the Credit Card provider the 9000 USD deposited as an investment in his company. He assured me that 3 daysafter the expiry date of the deal (June 20th 2016) I will have USD 10,000 credited to my Credit Card and unfortunately I believed him. On the other hand and as a result of this transaction I did a profit of USD 5,600.00 (see Email 3). Every step was planned by PWRTrade to get more money from me.

On June 20th I made a withdraw requestof USD 10,000 from my account to be credited to my Credit Card as agreed with Saifeldeen, my request was pendingfor approval till 29th June 2018. A day before (on 28th June) I sent an email to the support teamregarding this issue (See Email 2), also I spoke to Saieldeen and asked him why my request is still pending, he THEN informed me that he needs to make a request for withdraw and approve it HIMSELFas an account managerwhich happened only on 29 June 2016 (see Image 5). I told him if the procedure is like that why you made me wait and sufferfrom June 20th to June 29th and I started wondering of the credibility of the company. Since that day I started looking on the internet to get more info about the company and discovered that it is a scam companyand they did the same with many people.

Since I’ve got the approval till this momentI did not received the USD 10,000 and every time I contact PWRTrade, they either lie on me by informing that the Credit Cards details was not correct and the amount transferred received back and will be re-transferred OR as I’ve been informed by a lady called Naomi from the (Support Compliant Department) that the money left the company on 29th June and it might take extraordinary time to receive it depending on my bank (please see Email 4- from Ms Naomi).

In reaction to such a treatment when PWRtrade including my account manager started to ignore my messages, telephone calls and emails and lying to me in regard to the transferred amount, and after I discovered the truth about this company I sent an email to Saifeldeen informing him that he is NOTallowed to do any trading transaction using my account without my written approval (see Email 5). (Kindly note that my balance at that time was USD 27,231.2). Same content was also sent to the compliant and support departments copying Saifeldeen on 15th and 16th July 2016 (See Emails 6, 7 and 8).

On July 18th I made other two requests to withdraw another USD 10,000.00 from my account (see Image 6) and sent an email to Saifeldeen (See Email 9) to approve them on which I haven’t received any reply, because simply whenever the client ask to withdraw money he will be ignored.

On July 19th 2016 (Next day of my request to withdraw extra amount), my request was cancelled by PWRTrade (see Image 7), so I made other requests (see Image 8) after what I was BLOCKED and not able to access my account (my Balance at that time was USD 17,533.7 NOT including the USD 10,000.00 approved to withdraw on 29th June (the total USD 27,533.7)).

Since July 19th 2016 till July 25th 2016 @ 15:16 I was blocked and not able to access my account because PWRTrade simply changed the password and did not provide me with the new one by ignoring my several requests (see Emails 10 with 2 attachments and series of Emails 11).

Eventually, on 25th of July @ 15:16 I’ve got the new password (Cannot provide at this stage) and was surprised when I access my account that almost all my balance was disappeared which actually was expected because I read on the Internet that PWRTrade did the same things with many others. As a consequence, I sent immediately an email to PWRTrade (See Email 12) on which I haven’t yet received any response.

Please note that I have other emails but I attached the most important of them.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Were the credit card transfers your only deposits? If so, contact your card's issuing bank immediately. Ask to speak to the fraud or abuse department. Show them the evidence of your promised withdrawal fraudulently being blocked over and over again.

If your bank declines to assist, or if any money was sent by bank wire, it's possible that professional assistance from WinChargeback may be your best option.

Do not delay. There are deadlines for chargebacks and there is no flexibility if you miss the deadline.

Hello can you please send me your e-mail on bacoandrija@gmail.com
need Company Name, Address Transaction # Institution # Account # Swift-code #
I have so far just peace of info
Bank Net Ref # MCSXF915A1013
Country Code BGR - Bulgaria

Need banking information Name Pwrtrade ? ... Address Transaction # Institution # Account # Swift-code # (please send to : bjankajan@gmail.com)[/QUOTE]

Back