pwrtrade - maybe some account managers are better than others?

AmyCA-G

Recruit
My story with this company began pretty much the same as everyone else's: I made an initial deposit, was bullied into making a second, much bigger deposit. Every call I go from every account manager (I went through 3) was focused on getting me to make further deposits (which I flatly refused to do). I made withdrawal requests which went no where. Finally, my account was given to Paul who promised that he would never mention the word deposit. We've had three calls and he has been very patient with me and is teaching me how the platform works. I have had one successful withdrawal, so far, and several successful trades. Due to my early experience with them, I still have my guard up. However, I will continue with Paul for now & if things stay on the up-and-up then I will come back and leave a more positive review.

My story with this company began pretty much the same as everyone else's: I made an initial deposit, was bullied into making a second, much bigger deposit. Every call I go from every account manager (I went through 3) was focused on getting me to make further deposits (which I flatly refused to do). I made withdrawal requests which went no where. Finally, my account was given to Paul who promised that he would never mention the word deposit. We've had three calls and he has been very patient with me and is teaching me how the platform works. I have had one successful withdrawal, so far, and several successful trades. Due to my early experience with them, I still have my guard up. However, I will continue with Paul for now & if things stay on the up-and-up then I will come back and leave a more positive review.

Read this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forex-and-binary-options-legal-services.50839/and contact them. They will help you in this case.

Hi Amy just read your post,I'v been trying to recoup 149000 u.s.d.from PWRtrade since the beginning of April 2017 without any success.Be very careful of placing any more money with this company.

Hi Amy just read your post,I'v been trying to recoup 149000 u.s.d.from PWRtrade since the beginning of April 2017 without any success.Be very careful of placing any more money with this company.
Thanks. I have no intention of ever making any more deposits.

Here's an interesting turn of events - the last call I had with account manager Paul was on Aug 1. I haven't heard anything from him since. I used to get calls from account managers several times/week - now silence. The only thing I can think of is they finally understand that I won't be making anymore deposits and have given up on me. Meanwhile, however, my money sits in the account and I haven't been able to get it out. I don't know if this is a full blown scam, but it definitely isn't completely on the up-and-up.

Sounds too good to be true, they will get you eventually.

Dear Amy,
The only thing I can advise you is what I've experienced. Indeed, I had exactly similar Account Manager (Ramon Collins), who was very helpful, guided me. He did provide me with a trading plan, whereby I could be in a position to withdraw $5,000 each month within 2 months, provided my account had a balance of $25,000. I did go with him and added to my investment. We had positive trades on a daily basis and together we made $40,000. Then once day, within 35 minutes, every single penny was wiped out in an instant. I am sure you have already read my story, where my Account Manager completely ignored me and did not respond at all. I just want to say, "Please be careful". If I were you, I would close my account as soon as possible. I would thoroughly investigate bonafide trading platform and invest with them, knowing they are safe. Should you wish to contact me for any advice, please feel free to write to me at prabha.thapa@yahoo.co.uk.
Good luck. Prava

Back