PWRtrade stole my deposit

Nick B

Recruit
Hello all

I am writing to complain about the broker company PWRtrade. I was assigned them when I registered with the Copy Buffett software and deposited the £250 to sign up. Because there was an issue with Copy Buffett synch'ing in with PWRtrade the only thing I could do was to withdraw my money and start again. I had done no trading with my account. I put in my withdrawal request and was locked out of my account. After contacting PWRtrade support I managed to regain access and found that my deposit had disappeared. Further investigation showed that the day after my withdrawal request there had been five £50 One Touch trades all at 10:26 on the same day and all finished at 17:10 the following day. All lost hence my £250 had gone. I had not touched anything on One Touch trades at all. Obviously something or someone had placed the trades from my account. Anyway despite numerous emails nothing has been resolved. I keep being told that they have been trying to contact me by phone even though I told them not to - I gave up answering calls from them long ago as all they try to do is sell me things - and to contact me via email instead. Nothing. After some investigation I found the following warning from the Financial Services and Markets Authority. http://www.fsma.be/en/Site/Repository/press/warnfsma/2016/08-09_gncapital.aspx

I wish I had found this sooner. Don't go anywhere near this broker.

Hello all

I am writing to complain about the broker company PWRtrade. I was assigned them when I registered with the Copy Buffett software and deposited the £250 to sign up. Because there was an issue with Copy Buffett synch'ing in with PWRtrade the only thing I could do was to withdraw my money and start again. I had done no trading with my account. I put in my withdrawal request and was locked out of my account. After contacting PWRtrade support I managed to regain access and found that my deposit had disappeared. Further investigation showed that the day after my withdrawal request there had been five £50 One Touch trades all at 10:26 on the same day and all finished at 17:10 the following day. All lost hence my £250 had gone. I had not touched anything on One Touch trades at all. Obviously something or someone had placed the trades from my account. Anyway despite numerous emails nothing has been resolved. I keep being told that they have been trying to contact me by phone even though I told them not to - I gave up answering calls from them long ago as all they try to do is sell me things - and to contact me via email instead. Nothing. After some investigation I found the following warning from the Financial Services and Markets Authority. http://www.fsma.be/en/Site/Repository/press/warnfsma/2016/08-09_gncapital.aspx

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

3rd - Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12238/www.pwrtrade.com

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

3rd - Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12238/www.pwrtrade.com

Hello and thanks for your post.

I have done what you suggested - invite them to post or chat - but still no luck. I have contacted them numerious times via email and if any reply at all is returned it is the usual fob off about refering to another department.

What's the next step please?

Thanks again for your help.

Nick B

T
Hello and thanks for your post.

I have done what you suggested - invite them to post or chat - but still no luck. I have contacted them numerious times via email and if any reply at all is returned it is the usual fob off about refering to another department.

What's the next step please?

Thanks again for your help.

Nick B
Try to talk with them about this thread via live chat and another suggestion is post your story at their social pages, like fb, g+, twitter, yt videos etc.

Hello. Just an update on how my issue with PWRtrade is proceeding. I finally had a reply to my numerous messages which basically put the blame on the software I was attempting to use. This was despite the fact that the software in question – CopyBuffett – would not sync into PWRtrade (which was the whole reason I attempted to cancel my account in the first place) and hence no trades could be done plus CopyBuffett in any case does not trade One-Touch which was where all my money had been placed (and lost) on trades. I have written back to them explaining this so I wait to see what they say.

Regards

They are stalling and hoping you give up.

If you deposited by credit card, have a chat with the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Let them know that the broker hijacked and wiped out your account and is making poor excuses. Ask about a chargeback.

Hello all

I reported to cyber crime division and they said they need more complaints before they act on it,if you report it maybe they start moving.Its the British public that is at risk of being conned.

I reported to cyber crime division and they said they need more complaints before they act on it,if you report it maybe they start moving.Its the British public that is at risk of being conned.
How i report to cyber crime division my case?

Back