PWRtrade stole my deposit

Hello all

I am writing to complain about the broker company PWRtrade. I was assigned them when I registered with the Copy Buffett software and deposited the £250 to sign up. Because there was an issue with Copy Buffett synch'ing in with PWRtrade the only thing I could do was to withdraw my money and start again. I had done no trading with my account. I put in my withdrawal request and was locked out of my account. After contacting PWRtrade support I managed to regain access and found that my deposit had disappeared. Further investigation showed that the day after my withdrawal request there had been five £50 One Touch trades all at 10:26 on the same day and all finished at 17:10 the following day. All lost hence my £250 had gone. I had not touched anything on One Touch trades at all. Obviously something or someone had placed the trades from my account. Anyway despite numerous emails nothing has been resolved. I keep being told that they have been trying to contact me by phone even though I told them not to - I gave up answering calls from them long ago as all they try to do is sell me things - and to contact me via email instead. Nothing. After some investigation I found the following warning from the Financial Services and Markets Authority. http://www.fsma.be/en/Site/Repository/press/warnfsma/2016/08-09_gncapital.aspx

I wish I had found this sooner. Don't go anywhere near this broker.
Hi Nick Need your help. Need some details about company to support my case. You can contact me atbacoandrija@gmail.com Thank you

Back