Pwrtrade thieves

Princess.J

Recruit
Hi, I have also been fooled by these thieves. They begged me to deposit my $750 and when I asked for a withdrawal my account manager (Juan Martin) told me it would be approved in 7 days. He just vanished and after reaching out to support countless times I only receive feedback from this Natalia agent. It is over three weeks now after my withdrawal request. She always lies that my withdrawal will be approved soon and that my manager will call, but he never. I also received a call from Micheal Ross who forced me to trade apparently it is the only way I would get my money back and I told him that he was not my manager and that my manager had informed me that I would ge my money soon. That's when I realised that this was a conspiracy. I never did any trades. My money is still showing on the platform but the withdrawal is still pending. My emails have been ignored and seemingly this Natalia is the only contact that responds. I told her I asked for a chargeback from my bank and she just went quiet. Anyway, I will wait and see what the bank says.

Attachments

• IMG_3521.PNG
    IMG_3521.PNG
    227.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3520.PNG
    IMG_3520.PNG
    201.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi, I have also been fooled by these thieves. They begged me to deposit my $750 and when I asked for a withdrawal my account manager (Juan Martin) told me it would be approved in 7 days. He just vanished and after reaching out to support countless times I only receive feedback from this Natalia agent. It is over three weeks now after my withdrawal request. She always lies that my withdrawal will be approved soon and that my manager will call, but he never. I also received a call from Micheal Ross who forced me to trade apparently it is the only way I would get my money back and I told him that he was not my manager and that my manager had informed me that I would ge my money soon. That's when I realised that this was a conspiracy. I never did any trades. My money is still showing on the platform but the withdrawal is still pending. My emails have been ignored and seemingly this Natalia is the only contact that responds. I told her I asked for a chargeback from my bank and she just went quiet. Anyway, I will wait and see what the bank says.
hey I got the same spiel from account manager Andy Pit with my $2250, Natalia keeps say n the same ****, Andy is in a meet n or is on a break... even tonight after finally get n a fone call from him, He told me 2 log n2 my account go 2 long term trades for currency n put n a call trade for $1000... WTF I didn't n boy was he go n off.
Like I don't have money @ all but this $2250... Where do we go from here, Lawyers will charge me n arm n a leg n I will still get nothing :(

Hi. Sorry about that. Well, miraculously I got my money back. A few seconds after I told Natalia that I asked for a chargeback from the bank my withdrawal was suddenly approved and they also suddenly replied to my email. And they kept calling but I didn't pick up. So maybe you can try asking for a chargeback from your bank if you used the credit card method to deposit and tell this Natalia about it. I think it scares them coz they lose more this way. When you get your money back stay far away from them please. I wish you all the best.

Hey guys just n update on my drama with PWRTrade & Andy Pit, I sent him n e-mail last Wed 12th after I blogged on here n basically told him that he could keep the $2250 as his need had to b greater than mine. I thanked him for his time n wished him well on his journey...
Thu 13th late PM Aus EST received n e-mail from Andy Pit himself informing me that he had just placed the money from my trade account back into my bank account that it had come from. This didn't faze me as I took this e-mail with a grain of salt. Whilst shop n with me kids Sun 16th I needed to check me bank account n there it was my $2250 plus extra like the foreign currency rate charge plus my initial $250. So end of day I got just over 3 G back.
I know I will never b travel n that road again, but end of day Thank u Andy Pit & thank u for the lesson PWRTrade... Never give up peeps!

Back